#1  
Old 01-11-2008, 07:17 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default Harrisburg Sportsman show

Who is going and when? I will be there at least 4 days. Be nice to meet some of you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Eagle Chickie Eagle Chickie is offline
Antelope
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 109
Default

I'll be there shopping for an outfitted hunt or two but I don't do weekends they're way too busy for a shy gal like myself.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2008, 07:34 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Chickie View Post
I'll be there shopping for an outfitted hunt or two but I don't do weekends they're way too busy for a shy gal like myself.
The weekends are crazy until about 2pm. Super Bowl Sunday clears out quick. But right when they open forget its a giant mosh pit!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-11-2008, 07:16 PM
bowhunter9797's Avatar
bowhunter9797 bowhunter9797 is offline
Black Bear
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 273
Default

I should be going and staying the night no way to do that show in one day. Would love to meet some of you guys for sure.
__________________
It's not how hard you fall but how high you bounce
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2008, 08:02 AM
Eagle Chickie Eagle Chickie is offline
Antelope
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmoose38 View Post
The weekends are crazy until about 2pm. Super Bowl Sunday clears out quick. But right when they open forget its a giant mosh pit!
I steer clear of mosh pits. Why is it always the flabby old guys that need to squeeeeeze past in the isles an not some young hunk
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-12-2008, 03:50 PM
hollyhoyt hollyhoyt is offline
Antelope
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 161
Default

I will be there with bullmoose...at least one of those days.....I always look forward to the show. But I advise everyone that goes to eat before they head in. The food is SO expensive there. I think a few years ago I paid $3.50 for a little bag of skittles! I look forward to meeting people from the forum there. I think we should try to get Monie to show up!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyhoyt View Post
I will be there with bullmoose...at least one of those days.....I always look forward to the show. But I advise everyone that goes to eat before they head in. The food is SO expensive there. I think a few years ago I paid $3.50 for a little bag of skittles! I look forward to meeting people from the forum there. I think we should try to get Monie to show up!
3.50 for a bag of skitttles! They sure saw a sucker coming!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-12-2008, 05:54 PM
woody's Avatar
woody woody is offline
Black Bear
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: pa
Posts: 275
Default

Is Ralph And Vicki Going To Be There?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-12-2008, 06:18 PM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

[QUOTE=woody;917]Is Ralph And Vicki Going To Be There?[/QUOTE
I have been after them the last couple of years to go! Hopefully one of these years they will.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-12-2008, 07:21 PM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Chickie View Post
I'll be there shopping for an outfitted hunt or two but I don't do weekends they're way too busy for a shy gal like myself.
What hunt are you looking for?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump