Old 03-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Caribou

Default where at?

either Ralph, Vicki, Gary, or Tim. where is the madison show going to be at? thinking about going up there to meet ya'all this weekend. also, what is everyones schedule for the weekend? especially saturday. if I drive up, will be on saturday. Thanks, Todd.
Ted Nugent United Sportsman of America
Bowhunter
Hunt hard, go home happy, thank God for all he has given you
Old 03-31-2008, 11:48 PM
Caribou

Todd

The show is usually at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison WI, for directions and times go to www.deerinfo.com and click on the WI show. They will have all the info you'll need. I'm going to try and make it up there on sunday but I'm not sure if I'll make it.....I'm taking a friends nephew on a youth turkey hunt down in Adams county (hopefully we'll get the kill on film!). If we tag out on Sat. I'll make the drive up on sunday. I know many of the posse usually attend that show and most of the studio staff should be there as well! I think R + V will be doing seminars too! You should check out the AC homepage they had a web special that had to do with this show....it's would be worth checking out! I don't know if you've been to that show before but it usually is a lot of fun, well worth the drive!

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Caribou

Tim, thanks for the info. looked at the thing on the home page, but didn't give the info on where they were holding this thing. might try and see if I can run up there sunday. friday would be better, but have to work. unless it rains and they are calling for that. not into big crowds. hate knocking people over when I'm wandering and not looking.
Ted Nugent United Sportsman of America
Bowhunter
Hunt hard, go home happy, thank God for all he has given you