Old 03-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Antelope

It doesn't matter what you ask, VICKI, VICKI, VICKI !! Ralph better watch out..:0 :0 :0
Grant
Old 04-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Elk

I guess Ralph. I am relatively calm until I pull the trigger, release an arrow, then the adrenaline, wide eyes, and shaky breath come ripping! Can't say that I've ever cried though.

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 04-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Caribou

Nothing hit me like my first deer. I shook after the shot, but did not cry, then after field dressing and bringing the deer back to hang I ended the day exhausted both emotionally and physically. I relate it closely to much of the emotion that I saw Ralph experience when he got his goal of the Alaskan Brown Bear after recovering from his injury.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Bighorn

Ralph was pretty much speechless during the review sections of Moose Mania 1: Bulls Gone Wild. I'm sure it doesn't compare with the bear you mention, but I was really impressed with how he handled the emotion. Aside from what could have been a horrible assault from Vicki and her flying, razor-sharp broadhead, I love the way NO ONE on the shows or the videos are afraid to express how they feel. Luckily, our courageous Ralph walked away with only a shredded t shirt...
Old 04-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Caribou

I'll have to buy Moose Mania and check that out. I have the SWD1-3 and the Bear N Down Series. I just have to add the others to my collection.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Caribou

Wow! Razor-sharp broadheads and shredded t shirts. I'm glad that that they are such nice people. I met them last month and when I had my picture taken with them I spilled their drinks on one of the tables. They were really gracious about it and I was slightly embarassed. However, I survived, got a great photo of the three of us, and came away unscathed without torn clothes or arrows sticking out of me.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Bighorn

In her defense, which they go into in the video and the commentary, she had gone a few years straight and missed her bulls each time. On this particular hunt, she got one, and was in the process of nocking another arrow, when the excitement took over and she was waving the arrow around. Ralph was running the camera and he jokes about how all he got out of it was a ripped up T-shirt. She came close, but never made contact.

They both acknowlege it was unsafe practice, but you gotta feel for her in the emotions department.