Old 03-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Caribou

Default Hoyt Gamemaster

Has anyone shot the Hoyt Gamemaster? I'm thinking of ordering one but haven't shot one, how do they shoot compared to a conventional wooden recurve? Thanks for the help everyone!

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 03-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Moose

I have been shooting one for a little over a year. I really like it! I cant compare it to any other recurve because its the first one I shot. I think you would be happy with it.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Antelope

Send a message via ICQ to Greywolf Send a message via Yahoo to Greywolf

I just got finished designing and building my own recurve(#52@28). I own a GameMaster(#50@28) and it's going up for sale. Mine is so much more quiet than the GM. One piece verses a TD isn't all that bad.

Maybe I'll list it here when they get the Classifieds up and running. It's a good stable shooter. Just have to work on the noise level some more.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Elk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
I just got finished designing and building my own recurve(#52@28). I own a GameMaster(#50@28) and it's going up for sale. Mine is so much more quiet than the GM. One piece verses a TD isn't all that bad.

Maybe I'll list it here when they get the Classifieds up and running. It's a good stable shooter. Just have to work on the noise level some more.
got any idea how much you're going to ask for it? send me a PM if so.