Old 02-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Muley

Default Springs a comin

Alright guys n gals...who's headed out spring bear hunting and where you headed this year? I've never hunted spring yet. I'd like to try Quebec being that most outfitters seem very reasonable in price for my budget. I'd love to hear your plans for this spring!

Norm
2 many broadheads 2 list
James 1:1-4
Old 02-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Antelope

Gonna hunt right here in Alberta, with my daughter and some friends. Don't plan to dump the string unless he's large and colored - any color except black, I've got a couple of really nice blacks coming back from the taxidermist. Having said that, if a true monster should appear, and he's black, the rules could change. I will have two tags, after all.
Good hunting, everyone!!
Gord
1 Mulie doe - rifle
Old 02-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Whitetail

Kind of hard to think about spring bear hunting in Manitoba right now, woke up to -30 degress Celcius without the windchill this morning!! We've also got a pile of snow to melt before we hit the woods.

As soon as we can, we'll be out getting about 30 baits ready for our upcoming season. One of the more exciting parts for us is we already have 5 mentor/youth hunters scheduled to hunt with us this spring, and another set for the fall. It'll be great getting these kids on their first bears!!

Good luck to all who are heading out!

Russ - Adrenaline Outfitters
Old 02-26-2011, 12:37 AM
Muley

Default Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinger View Post
Kind of hard to think about spring bear hunting in Manitoba right now, woke up to -30 degress Celcius without the windchill this morning!! We've also got a pile of snow to melt before we hit the woods.

As soon as we can, we'll be out getting about 30 baits ready for our upcoming season. One of the more exciting parts for us is we already have 5 mentor/youth hunters scheduled to hunt with us this spring, and another set for the fall. It'll be great getting these kids on their first bears!!

Good luck to all who are heading out!

Russ

Thats awesome having the kids hunt! Nothing better than the look in their eyes when they get that first critter!

I wish I could hunt with you guys at Adrenaline! I watch the hunts on the BND series and just drool! You folks have an awesome outfit!

Do you guys have a full camp this spring? When May and June roll around I'll be wishin I was in Manitoba! Take care, God bless, and I hope your season is awesome!

Norm
2 many broadheads 2 list
James 1:1-4
Old 02-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Whitetail

Thanks for the kind words. We fell pretty blessed that we get to do what we love in such an awesome part of the country. Manitoba is a great place to be in May and June. Kinda sucks in January and February (and from what it's looking like, March this year as well).

We're pretty well full in June but have a couple of spots in May - it's just a phone call away! Still a few spots for the fall hunt as well.

We're just putting together a hunt in our northern camp that may interest those who want to save a few dollars, but still hunt Manitoba. A couple more details are being worked out and when they are I'll be posting the opportunity on here. Stay tuned!!

Old 03-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Bighorn

I dont think I'll be baiting this year,I picked up some land in north western alberta that doesnt allow baiting because of grizzlies so going to try spot and stock this year for a change.

timba
Old 03-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Whitetail

I have 3 hunters from Indiana coming the first week in June and then I'll be after one myself here in Southern N.B.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Bighorn

I just took a job way up in northern alberta so I'll be running a bait agian now.Started making some beaver cages this week.