Old 07-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Muley

Default WILD TV Question

Anyone on here watching wild tv notice that the new episodes of Archers Choice aren't on and they are archers choice is running new episodes!! I even use the PVR to record every episode of the Archers Choice and The Choice that way i get to see all the new ones!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Antelope

IDK about that one. I watch em on the Outdoor Channel. I did miss one though cuz I got my DVR replaced :-(
Old 07-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Bighorn

I record them on wild tv too with pvr.the new episodes are over and they are running reruns right?
Old 07-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Muley

last week new episodes started on Wild Tv tuesday nights at 9pm pacific. All better now
Old 07-23-2010, 08:37 AM
Whitetail

Smile Vicki's 1st bull elk

I have to say that when I watched the show where Vicki got her 1st Bull Elk it was touching. The passion, the gradtitude, the praise to God, the thrill, the excitement, the whole thing was amazing. I watch these programs all the time and that one really touched my heart strings. I share those same feelings and it was as if I was right their. I even had a tear in my eye for her. Way to go Vicki. That is what it is all about. Your program is at a whole different level. It could not have been better. I really felt I was right their sharing it with you. Now to me that is true reallity TV. Thank You.

Last edited by Stan; 07-23-2010 at 08:41 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 07-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Whitetail

Default Vicki's 1st Bull Elk

[QUOTE=Stan;38809]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I have to say that when I watched the show where Vicki got her 1st Bull Elk it was touching. The passion, the gradtitude, the praise to God, the thrill, the excitement, the whole thing was amazing. I watch these programs all the time and that one really touched my heart strings. I share those same feelings and it was as if I was right their. I even had a tear in my eye for her. Way to go Vicki. That is what it is all about. Your program is at a whole different level. It could not have been better. I really felt I was right their sharing it with you. Now to me that is true reallity TV. Thank You.
pass it on, an on, an on...