Old 08-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Muley

Default 2 days to go...

Until I leave. The clock is moving slower I swear! The whole dimension of filming my hunt is an added bonus to me. Bear hunting is so suited for diy filming. I'm just hoping I don't have the bears sticking their heads into the blind!! That way you won't have to hear me filling my pants on tapelolololol!! Jokes aside..whatever happens I'm excited to experience!
Gary says the bears are hitting hard. It's almost time..tick...tock...tick...tock!
2 many broadheads 2 list
James 1:1-4
Old 08-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Musk Ox

Hang in there! Stay collected and focused Just remember to turn on the video cam before you release that arrow.

On the ground with the bear ought to be very exciting. Your odds of a double lung shot are better than from a high treestand. Shoot straight.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:15 PM
Muley

Default Pumped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow Drawn View Post
Hang in there! Stay collected and focused Just remember to turn on the video cam before you release that arrow.

On the ground with the bear ought to be very exciting. Your odds of a double lung shot are better than from a high treestand. Shoot straight.
I do hope I shoot straight! My guide says the bears are pounding the baits. The guys that are in camp now have done well. 1 for 3 so far with multiple bears seen. They are holding out for some good bears.

Question for you diy filmers. Is lighting conditions tough in a ground blind? Any pointers would help! I will have a treestand set up for filming as well. My main focus will be on the blind though. Thanks!
Norm
2 many broadheads 2 list
James 1:1-4