Old 03-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Whitetail

Default Women's hunt

Is there going to a women's hunt this year? I haven't seen anything posted yet.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Muley

we are doing a womens only hunt at eagle lakes....check out our website for details......eaglelakesoutfitters.com.....
Old 03-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Whitetail

Sent PM with questions.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Antelope

I went to the Eagle Lakes hunt last year and had a blast. I've never seen so many deer in a 6 day period from a stand. One night, I had and absolute buck parade, probably 8 bucks and at least as many does. No shot that night. The guides are a hoot. And they know their properties. Only one morning I didn't see deer. I had deer close enough to shoot almost every time out, does and bucks. I'd say the biggest buck I saw was a 10 pt . 150-165". Saw several others over 130". I also saw a really old buck, he had to have weighted over 300# and his main beams were long, but not so many points.

And yes, I'm going back this year!!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:55 AM
Antelope

Yea!! Deb will you be there the first week or second? I believe I will be there the first week, because of our schedule.
We did have fun last year and Ted & Tina are great hosts and people!! They run an awesome camp!! Hope to see some more of your ladies there!!
Old 04-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Antelope

Hey Vickie, unfortunately I'll miss the first week. I'll be with my nephew in Georgia for opening of gun season ( I'll be there the first 3 days, then I'll drive up to Eagle Lakes). Trying to stay tight with him since my brother passed away. I will miss you and your crew!!!!! Yeah, I still smell like smoke! I had such a good time. Try to play a prank on Dano for me! I'll be there the second week.

Last edited by Deb; 04-05-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Muley

if you girls need any ideas for pranks let me i know......i love practical jokes....
Old 04-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Whitetail

I booked the first week. I can't wait to meet the crew (that's why I signed up for the first week). I have talked to both Tina and Ted on the phone and they seem like great people. It sounds like I will have a blast.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:46 PM
Elk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Hey Vickie, unfortunately I'll miss the first week. I'll be with my nephew in Georgia for opening of gun season ( I'll be there the first 3 days, then I'll drive up to Eagle Lakes). Trying to stay tight with him since my brother passed away. I will miss you and your crew!!!!! Yeah, I still smell like smoke! I had such a good time. Try to play a prank on Dano for me! I'll be there the second week.
Hey, Deb! Where in Georgia?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Antelope

Hi Paul, I go down to Warrenton, GA. ( Warren Co) It's about 50 miles west of Agusta and a little south of I-20.