Old 06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Whitetail

Default Brick house Blind

I bought an intimidator blind this turkey season, and its awsome..my dad liked it but wanted something a bit lighter, does anyone have pics of the brickhouse, not the 360. I want to know what the shooting windows look like but all the generic pics just show the front few. If anyone has one, please post pics..thanks..
Old 06-12-2009, 07:57 AM
Muley

archer_125 Hey check out www.ameristep.com that should help and if not let me know I will try and see what we can do for you to get you a better look.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Whitetail

I did, it shows the same pictures that I have seen everywhere else...I orderd it for my dad, but still unsure as to what hes gonna get..if you have the time I sure would appreciate some visuals...thnks.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Caribou

I bought the Double Bull Matrix RECURVE blind; good enough for a long bow shooter or a tall hunter. You may have to ask Primos if they still make them since they bought Double Bull.

I googled it there are serveral sellers also that likely can custom order it like this folks (I don't know them , it is just one sample of what I got when I googled for the larger blind)

http://www.cityboyarchery.com/hunting_dbull.htm

George Johnson, Ladder 157
Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157
Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2Scott Strauss NYPD ESU