Old 03-31-2009, 03:51 PM
rainman

scott
thats funny you say that. i just got off the phone with him also. he cut me off because he said he had to go watch flavor of love reunion show and americas next top model. what the %&!$! is that guy thinking?

rainman outttiiieeeeee 5000
Old 03-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Musk Ox

I'll tell you exactly what he is thinking......he is watching those shows now so he will have time to watch a show on The Lifetime Network later about a woman who finds out she is married to a twin that she was separated from at birth.....just to find out that she is a perfect match for a bone marrow transplant for the twin....but can't do it because an office worker is stalking her and she is afraid to be seen in public for fear that he will attack her....even though the person she is having an affair with is a police officer that vows to protect her.....even though he is married.....married to a guy named Robert.

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:51 PM
Whitetail

wow scotty! sounds to me like you got off the phone with me to watch Jerry Springer. Hey man, Texas in a couple of weeks. We are going to tip over some pork chops. Call me after days of our lives is over.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Antelope

:
Old 04-03-2009, 04:29 PM
rainman

Default wow

[S

bucky buckwild you go girl . scott you would not believe the picture bucky sent me. omg omg ask him about it. i dont think i want to share hunting camp with him / her

Last edited by rainman; 04-03-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Musk Ox

I have some scary pics of Bucky.....
Hey Rain....you gonna' make it out to Illinois to chase some bucks with me this year??

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:03 PM
rainman

Default yep

scott bro , i sure hope so. we are gonna have to talk to the boss. pike was cool late season but i would love to get back there around oct. 31 we will see. lets try to work it out im game for whatever . i need to see the bucks runnin mad during pre rut . i cannot imagine pike during that time. i guess we will see. we are gonna have to talk to the italian stallion. lets make it happen.

rainman out