Old 02-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Muley

Default Met Joe and Amy Rush tonight

Hey there everyone. I'm not a new fan, but am new to the forum. I just had the opportunity of meeting Joe and Amy Rush tonight. I can't tell you how excited I was. But Joe and Amy, if you're reading this, I apologize for my rambling!!! After we got kicked off the tumbling mats, and left Pierce, my daughter laughed at me and told me in great detail what a dork I was! Normally, I at least try and make more sense than I probably did tonight. I was just so pumped to meet you both!!! So thanks for being so cool and it was really great meeting both of you!
Keri Butt
Old 02-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Musk Ox

Welcome aboard, Buck!

Proud Parent of a Marine
Old 02-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Muley

Bucknut 1 isn't Amy great.........................Oh Joe is OK too...
Old 02-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Muley

Absolutely!! The whole thing was kind of funny. A couple weeks ago, while sitting and watching my daughter at tumbling, I was talking with another lady who's three year old little girl loves John Deer and is quite the tomboy! My little three year old boy, Brady seems to be quite smitten with her. Do you blame him? Anyway, I was talking farm equipment with Kristin (the little girl) and I just had to ask her if she and her Daddy ever hunted. She looked at me like I was an idiot as I told her that I just love to hunt. Her mom, Coral let out a surprised, "Really?" and then told me about her friend and coworker Amy who had recently shot a Florida gator and who's husband works for a company she thought was called "Archers ...".
That was all she got out because I finished "Choice" for her. I got sooo.... excited and she told me that she'd introduce me sometime. So, the other night when we got to tumbling I saw that Joe (I recognized him from your videos) and Amy were both there. Coral came and sat down beside me and probably thought I was crazy as I smiled a huge grin and asked if that was Joe and Amy Rush. We were introduced and after about 2 minutes into the conversation and telling them that I just ordered the new Alpha Max, I started rambling like a school girl until some lady in the back ground asked us if we could get off the mats because there was a class going on. After I came down from my high of meeting them, my oldest daughter told me I was a dork and I eventually started feeling like I had been a babling idiot!! I probably scared poor Amy. It sure wasn't the first time and I guarantee it won't be the last!! But yeah, they were both great!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:04 AM
Musk Ox

Is Joe getting any better at tumbling???

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:08 AM
Muley

Oh definitly! He almost has his flip flops perfected!! He just has to keep those legs squeezed together!!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:52 AM
Elk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut1 View Post
Oh definitly! He almost has his flip flops perfected!! He just has to keep those legs squeezed together!!
That's a terrible picture!~baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball...ok, that's better!

Glad you had a good time meeting them.

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 02-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Caribou

Joe, was that camo spandex you were wearing when we met Brian (and EVENTUALLY Scott) at the fire station your tumbling garb? NICE!

"I suppose it's the way of hunters. We are very odd fellows." ~ Peter Hathaway Capstick
Old 02-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Muley

Default Sorry Joe...

Man Joe, if you ever get around to reading this, I just want to say sorry for the lamb basting you've recieved cuz of my post! I have to admit though that it's been funny to read!!

The sacrifices that you make when bringing your kids hunting with you, in the end, don't feel like sacrifes at all!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Antelope

We have tried to make Joe stop wearing that stuff but he just won't listen!! And Firediver is no help showing up here in his tumbling outfit, the pink leopard spandex with the matching headband & wristbands have got to go!! I mean come on, the flo green tank with the sparkles is just to way over the edge!!