Go Back   Archer's Choice Media Forums > Hunting Forums > Turkey Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2009, 11:40 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default What do you think of these?

I teamed up with a somewhat local artist. She can paint just about anything. I like how these turned out.
__________________
Spittler's Custom Game Calls
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Monie's Avatar
Monie Monie is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kokomo, In.
Posts: 3,596
Default

OMG!!! Ok I really have to have one!!!! How much?!?!!?
__________________
If you're not leaning, no one can let you down.

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Colorado Rick's Avatar
Colorado Rick Colorado Rick is offline
Bighorn
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 1,892
Default

Boy...

you really don't wanna know where I was going with the title here...

Man... that could have been embarrassing... Whew.


OK... now that I have collected myself...


Those are cool!
__________________
Rick
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:07 PM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rick View Post
Boy...

you really don't wanna know where I was going with the title here...

Man... that could have been embarrassing... Whew.


OK... now that I have collected myself...


Those are cool!
LMAO I never even thought that! That reminds me we had a meeting at work a few years back. We were deciding on what gift cards to give to employees. We had 2 choices... I yell out in the meeting I prefer Dick's! Our choice was Walmart or Dicks sporting goods. I still here about that at least a few times a year.
__________________
Spittler's Custom Game Calls
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:10 PM
Colorado Rick's Avatar
Colorado Rick Colorado Rick is offline
Bighorn
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 1,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmoose38 View Post
LMAO I never even thought that! That reminds me we had a meeting at work a few years back. We were deciding on what gift cards to give to employees. We had 2 choices... I yell out in the meeting I prefer Dick's! Our choice was Walmart or Dicks sporting goods. I still here about that at least a few times a year.
Oh that's funny!

I think we've all been there.

I got Monie once on a FOC conversation.

Those do look really cool though.
__________________
Rick
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:24 PM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
OMG!!! Ok I really have to have one!!!! How much?!?!!?
They aint cheap... $60
__________________
Spittler's Custom Game Calls
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Colorado Rick's Avatar
Colorado Rick Colorado Rick is offline
Bighorn
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 1,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmoose38 View Post
They aint cheap... $60
well yeah but they are custom! you gotta expect that on custom stuff.
__________________
Rick
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Monie's Avatar
Monie Monie is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kokomo, In.
Posts: 3,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmoose38 View Post
They aint cheap... $60

lol..I was gonna offer more than that, but I though it better to keep my mouth shut and see what you'd say.

BTW, I won't be like Rob, on this.
__________________
If you're not leaning, no one can let you down.

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com

Last edited by Monie; 01-28-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Monie's Avatar
Monie Monie is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kokomo, In.
Posts: 3,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rick View Post
Oh that's funny!

I think we've all been there.

I got Monie once on a FOC conversation.

Those do look really cool though.
Yeah, I remember you asking somethig about it, but I had brain fade.
__________________
If you're not leaning, no one can let you down.

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:06 PM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
lol..I was gonna offer more than that, but I though it better to keep my mouth shut and see what you'd say.

BTW, I won't be like Rob, on this.
HA! HA! now now...... I wasnt trying to sell them on here. I was just trying to see what your thoughts were on them. But you asked how much so I had to tell you.
__________________
Spittler's Custom Game Calls
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump