Old 01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Moose

Well, they'll be out AGAIN this year...so they're 2008! Ppttt...smartie pants!

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com
Old 01-31-2008, 07:45 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
bullmoose, going to give them a try and see what happens. all the reviews were good about them. keeping my fingers crossed.
Dont worry! I killed over 30 big game animals with them and never lost a one! Hopefully I didnt just jinx myself! And some of them werent the best shot placement. You will be pleased.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Muley

Bow- Hoyt Katera
Sight- Apex Atomic
Release- Still use my Scott Lil Goose
Optics- Don't use binos much
Stands- Ground hunter
Camo- Love the new Mossy Oak Treestand!!
Broadheads- This year I shot the Hellrazors, LOVED'EM! But next season there will be the Nightmare coming out, so most likely will shoot those.

I get a new bow every 2 years plus being a former hunting rep, I still get good benefits from my manufacturers & old co-workers! So I am hanging up my 2006 Hoyt Trykon for the new Katera, and leaving my Truglo sights & quiver on my Trykon and going with the Apex sight and when I saw the new MO Treestand back in July, sorry Realtree, but I am liking the new camo! I have 1 Non-Typical hang on stand that is up, but I am not in it as much and I hunt mainly on the ground, its not that high anyway, like 12 feet. But since I was a rep for Ameristep, I have many salesman samples of stands and no need to change brands because they have great products.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Caribou

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
not really hunting equipment, but getting a new corn planter and a new combine for the food plots. and sure there will be some new toy that comes out that I will just have to have.

anyone get one of those butt pullers? and if so, what did you think? not impressed with it as it went in easily enough, but kept hanging up on the pull back out.
what are you looking for in a planter, I've got a John deere 4 row that I'd like to get rid of, it's in great shape also I've got a couple gleaner combines let me know if your interested

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 01-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Caribou

ACP Tim. looking for a 3-4 row planter to plant corn and beans, and a combine of sorts. looking for an older one that pulls behind the tractor. YES, i might be interested. if you want, or when you get the chance, email any details you have about the machinery. tlchi@dishmail.net. thanks, Todd
Ted Nugent United Sportsman of America
Bowhunter
Hunt hard, go home happy, thank God for all he has given you
Old 02-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Black Bear

Has anyone else checked out the Summit Hot Dot bow site? Pretty cool seen it at the Harrisburg show and thinking about picking one up.

Last edited by bowhunter9797; 02-10-2008 at 06:22 PM.