Old 12-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Whitetail

Default New sights

I have decided to buy a Mathews Solo Cam DXT. I'm getting it for about half off. (2008 Model). I want to get a new sight for it.
I have a Viper pivot sight on my PSE. I could keep that one, but I have found that it is actually kind of a pain in the a.. I'm leaning on getting a Vital Gear Tracker 3.
I would like to know what you all think of them or if you have any other ideas. I want to go to a 3 pin system.

Thanks
Jeff
Old 12-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Musk Ox

Jeff, sorry I have no experience with those sights. I would recommend a spot hogg from my experience and I have never had a bit of trouble out of any of the four I own. Three I have had for several years too with several airlines knocking them around and ATV / boat rides in the back country of Canada.

I have had other manufacturer's sights but they didn't hold up through a season with out some problem.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Black Bear

in the five years i have been hunting, i have had the same TRUGLO sight throughout the whole thing. three different bows but the same sight on all of them. and i hunt 100+ hours everyyear