Old 09-22-2008, 04:00 PM
Whitetail

Default lone pine outfitting in alberta

Anyone ever been there? Our giude was a hard case he about walked this southern boy to death. And he only put about five elk in our face screaming there heads off one was ever bit of five steps. I mean how is a guy going to kill an elk when he only has five or so chances. I think the guides name was Jason Martyn a real nut case. Heck I even ran off and forgot my body pack to my wireless at home he helped me out with that also. Man we seen everything from moose to squirrels. He was a hoot to hang out with. Even better we went to Grandmas (his grandmas) from brunch/coffee a couple of times "my favorite"!! If you are looking for a hunt in alberta I would sure contact Jason. Be sure to ask about coffee at grandma's.
Dave
Old 09-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Moose

I never hunted with them but I know Jason. Im sure you did have a blast with him! Glad you had a good time!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Antelope

Never hunted with him but I also know him. Him and my younger brother are close friend's and hunt together all the time. Looking for work out that way so if it happen's i'm sure I will be part of his and my bro's little click and get stuck behind the camera all the time. Him and his wife might be comming here for a turkey hunt next spring along with my brother and his wife.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:39 AM
Musk Ox

Doesn't he have a black bear hunts in the spring? I think I saw some of his monster bear hunts on another site.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Antelope

Yes he does do bear hunt's, also know's his stuff when it come's to cougars. He's the only person I know that eat's the big cat's.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Bighorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post
Yes he does do bear hunt's, also know's his stuff when it come's to cougars. He's the only person I know that eat's the big cat's.
I would love to be able to go on a cat hunt some day.

timba
Old 09-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Musk Ox

Quote:
Originally Posted by timba View Post
I would love to be able to go on a cat hunt some day.

timba
I'd consider one too but I haven't seen one yet in my price range I know several outfitters that offer them but it's down on my list of animals to hunt right now.

Lion is suppose to be great eating Craig. I haven't had the opportunity to dine on one yet but it's another one of the white meats.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Whitetail

yea he tricked me into eating it. I would have most likely ate some anyway but I piged out on it then he told me what it was. Sneaky rescal