Old 01-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Bighorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
I guess my point was, that if you're going to Canada, you must go with an outfitter, and they can really squeeze your wallet dry and there's nothing you can do about it, if you want to hunt a species that is only found there.

I understand what you're saying about points, and I agree. I'm looking at places to put in for this year, so I can start building points.

I totally agree with you,outfitters are expensive.I live in canada and can't afford to get one,I have to pay the same price you would have too.There are 3 animals I want to hunt cougar,griz and caribou and can't hunt any of them without an outfitter.I think any one in canada should be alowed to hunt any were in canada with out a outfitter.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Caribou

Yes it is to much, but the thing is that as long as there is someone out there that is willing to pay the $ there is going to be people that ask for that $ because they know that they can get it. My girlfriend and I really want to go on a good moose hunt, but there's no way it's going to happen right now, and like many of you said you get what you pay for.

DOUBLE G OUTFITTERS
Old 01-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by timba View Post
I totally agree with you,outfitters are expensive.I live in canada and can't afford to get one,I have to pay the same price you would have too.There are 3 animals I want to hunt cougar,griz and caribou and can't hunt any of them without an outfitter.I think any one in canada should be alowed to hunt any were in canada with out a outfitter.

Wow I didnt know that! I could see needing a guide for a griz. But caribou and cougar I wouldnt think you would.