Old 01-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Elk

Paul G., from Coweta County, Ga. 40+ years old, married for almost 6 years to a wonderful wife who serves with me as we facilitate a small group divorce recovery support group at our church (Crossroads Church, Newnan). Did some small game hunting in high school and college, but that passion got put on the back burner when I married the first time.
Deer hunting bug bit me hard last year, but I still don't have all the equipment. I had to borrow the gun I got my first deer with.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Black Bear

Send a message via MSN to mnsqueeze

oh my gosh i made it ., wow ive been trying for years to get here.,lol., well it seemed like it ., i like this site.,
Old 01-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Black Bear

Send a message via MSN to mnsqueeze

ooops im sorry ., im bob willits from minnesota., im ralphs age,. and just had my 25th wedding anniverary., have 2 daughters 22.,15., and a dog!(bearpaw) i love to hunt.,fish.and,oh my gosh i could go on forever., thanks A/C/ for the new site and letting me in.,lol
Old 01-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Antelope

Let's see my name is Holly and I am 31 years old. Married to bullmoose38 who is the greatest.....I owe him big time for getting me into hunting/filiming. I have learned alot from him and from everyone on the forums and also alot from Archer's Choice. And Monie also....she gave me alot of support after my antelope incident! So thanks to everyone!!!!!!!!! This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!:
Old 01-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Black Bear

Send a message via MSN to HurricaneCreek

Hi all !! I'm Kim (IDT on the old forum, but I was kinda a lurker) and I'm 42 years young and live in East Central Illinois. I grew up on a grain and livestock farm and have been hunting since I was a kid. I sure don't plan to change any of that now
Old 01-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Bighorn

HI every,I'm Sheldon,35 years old from provost,alberta.I spent most of my life growing up in saskatchewan were my family farms,moved to alberta to make the big money in the oilfield.I'm a field operator for encana right now till I can find a way to make a living hunting On my second marrige and have to awesome kids with my wife,abby which is 2.5 and rylan which is 8 months old.I'm hoping that my kids will be big into the outdoors and into hunting as much as me.I'm also big into weightlifting,been lifting weights for nearly 13 years.

I hunt whitetails,mullies,elk,coyotes,BH sheep and am really hooked on black bears the last few years.I'm hoping before I get to old to get a chance at a cougar,wolf,griz,caribou
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 34 edit.jpg (67.6 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by timba; 01-08-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Whitetail

travis 19, from indiana. I was shoot2thrill25 on the old site. it was too long to keep typing.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Caribou

Todd, 45 years OLD. hunting, hunting, fishing, hunting. and as much as I hate to say it, work since I have my own company. Deer hunting, and thanks to a customer and Ralph and Vickis videos, bear hunting. going for hogs for the first time down in georgia in march. Married 14 years, same woman. 2 step children, son, 25, daughter, deceased at age 19. 4 dogs, 18 cows. looking forward to getting to know fellow hunters.

do NOT take most of the things I post serious. major pain when it comes to kidding people. be forewarned....

Last edited by TLC; 06-12-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Caribou

Hi there I am brian (BRIAN HEITTER ON OTHER FORUM) I am 34 years old. I live in northern illinois, I hunt and film with FRIEDIVER. I have a 5 year old daughter and a wonderful wife. My daughter loves the outdoors, and loves hunting!!!
I Love bowhunting( MY #1 PASSION)
Old 01-09-2008, 07:04 AM
Antelope

Hi, my name is Chris. I am 41 years young. I have a wife of 11 years and two amazing kids who love to be with dad in the outdoors. Daughter is 10 years old this month, and my Son is 7 years. This past hunting season my son asked if he could go with me every year on the first day of rifle season.

My goal is to be the best husband and father i can be. Sometimes it falls short during Archery Season and then during Rifle season.

My hunting Goal is to get a P&Y Buck then a Booner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm addicted to Archery Hunting / 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRENALIN 29.5 #70
N FUSED 400
SHAFFER REST
G5 SITE
GREAM REAPERS 100