Old 01-08-2008, 07:03 AM
Moose

Default Lets get to know everyone!

My real name is Adam. I am 30 years old from Pennsylvania. I obviously enjoy hunting. Married to a wonderful wife Holly (HollyHoyt) for 7 years. My goals are simple keep hunting until Im dead. Hopefully I have another 70 years. LOL And get as many newcomers into the sport as possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lyle 1.JPG (61.7 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by bullmoose38; 01-08-2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Muley

Im from Texas.Im 45. married for 20 years to a beautiful gal who puts up with me spending over 150 days afield every year, not to mention all the trips during the off season to check things out.

My daughter Emily is my main hunting partner, and has been since she was 4.

we hunt ducks,deer,hogs,dove,snipe, geese and everything else we can if there is an open season on it. We will eventually get into big game hunting (elk, caraboo,etc. !)
Old 01-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Black Bear

Keith Southern 31 from NC. My life's ambition is hunting/fishing/being outdoors and teaching kids all about it!
I love to hunt and share hunting trips with friends. New and old alike!

www.youthoutside.org

I have one great son, Will who is 7. And my wife PJ, really puts up with my crap very well.!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Moose

Great to see some old friends moving to our new A/C home!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Muley

My name is Rodney Rudd I live in Northern Indiana, I love bowhunting and 3D. really like going on trips and hunting different animals and meeting new people.

Enjoy everything about the outdoors.

My goal is to shoot a booner with archery equipment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg archers choice.JPG (55.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 01-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Caribou

I'm ALSO Adam, 30, from Pennsylvania and I was formerly (on the Huntingnet.com forum) known as Freedom0115.

I live in Girard, PA, right outside of Erie, on Lake Erie. I'm a severe hunting addict, I've been hitting it hard since our early goose season opened September 1st here in PA, taking a pile of waterfowl, a doe with my bow, and 10-point with my rifle. I also made 2 trips this year, one to Ontario for black bears with family (I got skunked) and one to NW Illinois where I hunted with Scott Wolfe, a fellow Mad Dog Gear Field Staff member (and Firediver on this forum). I got skunked there as well but had my opportunities. While I came home empty handed from that trip, I made a great friend and hope to try it again this year!

Last edited by Adam; 01-08-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Black Bear

Welcome Adam.
I've worked with Jake Jacobs some at Mad Dog Clothing. Great guy!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Caribou

Send a message via Yahoo to TxStarr

Well, let me be the first girl to reply to this post!

I'm Shannon, 33 (ugh!) from Texas. I hunt hogs, squirrells, whitetails, and have my first ever turkey in the works for this spring (even though I agree with Ralph about turkey hunting I am going to try it ONCE!!). Married for almost 10 years to a hunting fanatic -- I like to hunt (but am okay missing a day to do other things) but he is addicted to it!! No kids but we have 4 labs (anybody interested in one?), 3 hog dogs (or at least they claim to be!), and one horse (in addition to the cows and mules and hog dogs at my Dad's house!!!!).
-- Lucille Ball
Old 01-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Moose

Hello all, my real name is Monie. lol

I live in Indiana. As for age...I'm turning 29 again on the 19th of this month.

If it's outdoorsy, I'm there! I love to hunt, fish, camp, hike, garden...all because that's the way I was raised. I'm always looking for new people to introduce to the outdoors.

I suppose I should also add, official cookie maker. lol
Old 01-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Caribou

Hello All,
My name is Jeremy. I'm 24 yrs old from Pine Grove, PA....I'm a neighbor and good hunting buddy of Bullmoose38. I look forward to many more adventures afield with Adam and hoping to meet some of you also. On a side note, I just recently got married before archery season started...so I thank my new wife for putting up w/ me being gone a lot.