Old 08-15-2008, 07:35 AM
Antelope

I've tried to talk my wife into going up there with me since the first time I went in the early 2000's.. Yesterday when she seen these pics. she said she would seriously consider it. The picture from the plane is the one that possibly sold her on it!!

The fish we caught were mainly 3-5 pound walleyes with an occasional fish going from 5-8! Northerns weren't real big, up to probably 8-9 pounds!
The smallmouths in this lake are great when you find them, but we only had 1 of the 3 boats that targeted them. That boat caught 4 that will make the whopper book! I caught one while fishing walleyes that was 17-1/2" that didn't quite make it. I did catch one up there a few years ago that went 22-1/8" that I still call my catch of a lifetime!! A little over 6 pound smallie!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Caribou

Send a message via Yahoo to Cherokeechass

Billy went to Canada about 8 years ago to Domain Portricort (spelling???) He got a nice Northern Pike and I surprised him and got it mounted for Father's Day the next year. His pictures were beautiful. I wanted to go but was about 6 months pregnant. Too long of a ride when you have to pee all the time!