#31  
Old 01-20-2008, 05:19 PM
TLC's Avatar
TLC TLC is offline
Caribou
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: southern, Il
Posts: 640
Default

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253F partner%253DZSzeb008%255FZSYYYYYYMSUS%2526i%253D16 %252F16%255F3%255F202%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_202.gif" alt="SmileyCentral.com" border="0"><img border="0" src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fimgfarm%252Ecom%252Fimages%252F nocache%252Ftr%252Ffw%252Fsmiley%252Fsocial%252Egi f%253Fi%253D16%252F16_3_202/image.gif"></a>
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 AM
toomse toomse is offline
Antelope
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253F partner%253DZSzeb008%255FZSYYYYYYMSUS%2526i%253D16 %252F16%255F3%255F202%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_202.gif" alt="SmileyCentral.com" border="0"><img border="0" src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fimgfarm%252Ecom%252Fimages%252F nocache%252Ftr%252Ffw%252Fsmiley%252Fsocial%252Egi f%253Fi%253D16%252F16_3_202/image.gif"></a>
All of that is supposed to be this?>>>>
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-21-2008, 12:29 PM
TLC's Avatar
TLC TLC is offline
Caribou
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: southern, Il
Posts: 640
Default

Toomse, yep. exactly what it is supposed to be. sad part is, read what you posted, looked at it, and said, HUH??? guess I'll just PM them to you from now on....
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-02-2008, 07:27 PM
woody's Avatar
woody woody is offline
Black Bear
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: pa
Posts: 275
Default

So Whats Ralph Think About It?????????
__________________
HOYT KATERA XL
TRUGLO
BEMAN MFX
HELLRAZORS
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-02-2008, 09:37 PM
ACPOSSETIM's Avatar
ACPOSSETIM ACPOSSETIM is offline
Caribou
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 602
Default

Ralph and Vicki are at Shot Show right now but should be back the end of the week so he probably won't respond till then
__________________
If the basic criteria for a vampire is a living entity that sucks the life out of you in order to sustain itself, then I know a few. They tend to hide out in Washington, DC.

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Great White Hunter's Avatar
Great White Hunter Great White Hunter is offline
Elk
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Navarro County, Texas
Posts: 768
Default

Hogs in Texas? That would be cool. I'm sure I can talk to a few people and get a discounted rate. My buddies place is not big enough for a big group hunt but I'm sure I could coordinate a good group hunt down here at a discounted rate.

Ralph, you interested? You other folks?

I know I posted before about a much smaller place but I could find a place that will accomodate a bunch more. I have connections

I would guess prices to be about 300 or so per person for at least 1 hog a day any size, comfortable lodging lodging in cabins, a lodge, or bunkhouses, food (3 meals). It would be a Friday check in Hunt Saturday & Sunday thing bow or rifle. Transportation to and from blinds and game care would probably be at a minimum (25 bucks or so per hog). Just let me know if ya'll want me to make some calls.
__________________
Warm regards,

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-05-2008, 02:25 PM
pbg40g's Avatar
pbg40g pbg40g is offline
Elk
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newnan, GA
Posts: 912
Default

If it's later in the year, like after school is out for the summer, I might be able to join you guys. I know the weather is warmer at that time, but I have to go when I don't have to worry about making sure my son gets on the school bus.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-13-2008, 11:29 AM
bowing4bulls's Avatar
bowing4bulls bowing4bulls is offline
Caribou
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grants, New Mexico
Posts: 619
Default

Hey Hogs are always good for me!!
__________________
SPC Barton, 720th CSC
Tallil, Iraq

DOUBLE G OUTFITTERS
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-14-2008, 08:49 AM
timba's Avatar
timba timba is offline
Bighorn
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: alberta,canada
Posts: 1,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Hunter View Post
Hogs in Texas? That would be cool. I'm sure I can talk to a few people and get a discounted rate. My buddies place is not big enough for a big group hunt but I'm sure I could coordinate a good group hunt down here at a discounted rate.

Ralph, you interested? You other folks?

I know I posted before about a much smaller place but I could find a place that will accomodate a bunch more. I have connections

I would guess prices to be about 300 or so per person for at least 1 hog a day any size, comfortable lodging lodging in cabins, a lodge, or bunkhouses, food (3 meals). It would be a Friday check in Hunt Saturday & Sunday thing bow or rifle. Transportation to and from blinds and game care would probably be at a minimum (25 bucks or so per hog). Just let me know if ya'll want me to make some calls.
that would be cool,I've never been down there.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-14-2008, 09:19 AM
pbg40g's Avatar
pbg40g pbg40g is offline
Elk
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newnan, GA
Posts: 912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbg40g View Post
If it's later in the year, like after school is out for the summer, I might be able to join you guys. I know the weather is warmer at that time, but I have to go when I don't have to worry about making sure my son gets on the school bus.
If we did it in April, maybe at the end of spring break or something, I can work that out. And my raise will kick in by then, so maybe I'll be able to afford it!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump