#11  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:10 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

If I dont find the right outfitter for mt lion for 09. Holly and I might just have to make our way to Randys again this fall. Will have to wait and see.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:12 AM
Monie's Avatar
Monie Monie is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kokomo, In.
Posts: 3,596
Default

So, who do I need to call to put the kaibash on the mt lion?? lol jk. '09 huh? Any ideas on an outfitter? If you find a good one let me know. I may join you if that's ok.
__________________
If you're not leaning, no one can let you down.

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:16 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
So, who do I need to call to put the kaibash on the mt lion?? lol jk. '09 huh? Any ideas on an outfitter? If you find a good one let me know. I may join you if that's ok.
We are looking for Jan or Feb of 09. Youngbuck is gonna go with to. You are more then welcome if the outfitters allow. I know most of them only take 1 or 2 clients at a time. I am looking at juniper outfitters. I definitely want it to be a Idaho cat though.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:18 AM
bowhunter9797's Avatar
bowhunter9797 bowhunter9797 is offline
Black Bear
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 273
Default

Well antlope has always been on the list of animals I would like to hunt so I have to check to see if I can swing it.
__________________
It's not how hard you fall but how high you bounce
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:22 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter9797 View Post
Well antlope has always been on the list of animals I would like to hunt so I have to check to see if I can swing it.
Well if you can. I said it once and I say it again. You will have a blast at Randys. It was alot of fun.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Monie's Avatar
Monie Monie is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kokomo, In.
Posts: 3,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmoose38 View Post
We are looking for Jan or Feb of 09. Youngbuck is gonna go with to. You are more then welcome if the outfitters allow. I know most of them only take 1 or 2 clients at a time. I am looking at juniper outfitters. I definitely want it to be a Idaho cat though.
Do Idaho cats taste better than other cats??

That soon, huh? Hmmm... I may have to wait.
__________________
If you're not leaning, no one can let you down.

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com

Last edited by Monie; 01-17-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:29 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
Do Idaho cats taste better than other cats??
I dont know about that. But the farther north you go in the states the nicer the fur and bigger the cat.. You want to go where it gets real cold. My taxidermist told me the nicest cats he mounted were from Idaho.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:32 AM
pbg40g's Avatar
pbg40g pbg40g is offline
Elk
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newnan, GA
Posts: 912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
Anyone else wanna have a load of fun at Randy's this year?? Come on, don't be shy!!!

How much is it, and when? How much are the non-resident licenses and tags? I need to know that before I can say for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:33 AM
farmcntry's Avatar
farmcntry farmcntry is offline
Black Bear
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmoose38 View Post
I dont know about that. But the farther north you go in the states the nicer the fur and bigger the cat.. You want to go where it gets real cold. My taxidermist told me the nicest cats he mounted were from Idaho.
you may have to sign me up for that cat hunt!
__________________
Youth Outdoor Connection
www.youthoutside.org
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-17-2008, 08:34 AM
bullmoose38's Avatar
bullmoose38 bullmoose38 is offline
Moose
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pine Grove, PA
Posts: 2,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbg40g View Post
How much is it, and when? How much are the non-resident licenses and tags? I need to know that before I can say for sure.
Im sure Monie has all the info if not www.huntsd.net
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump