Old 01-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Antelope

With the USD$ dropping like a lead baloon I assume I'll be looking for a deal inside the USA. I've hunted and killed most of the North American animals that interest me: whitetails about 150, mulies 6, caribou 8, moose 1, elk 4, black bear 3, antelope 8, bison 2, and a host of small game. In Africa I've bowhunted twice in Namibia and Tanzania killing kudu, gemsbuck, Hartman's zebra, warthog, impala, leopard (rifle) and cape buffalo (bow).
So my 2009 or 2010 interest will most likely be grizzly or brown bear, possibly another bull moose or a boat hunt in coastal BC for big black bears with fresh water salmon fishing.....of course I never pass on trying to get a public drawn deer permit for unit #900 in Montana where my brother owns a ranch and guides for whitetails on the Powder River outside Miles City.EC
Old 01-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Black Bear

Damn Eagle now that is what I call a hunting resume you must have some trophy room. I can only wish to do all of that someday.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:46 AM
Antelope

I have truly been blessed in life. Not a day passes without my thanking God for all he has bestowed on me.
My trophy room isn't as grand as you may imagine. I do have a few animals mounted such as whitetails 2, mulie 1, a blk bear rug and a shoulder mount of my 1st bull bison. I'm waiting on my warthog and kudu mounts (which is another story as the taxidermist skipped off to Colorado with them in 2006) most my mounts are skull and horn mounts only also some tanned hides. But I have an 8x10 pic of each animal I've harvested framed and hanging thruout the house.

Last edited by Eagle Chickie; 01-13-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter9797 View Post
Damn Eagle now that is what I call a hunting resume you must have some trophy room. I can only wish to do all of that someday.

I agree!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Antelope

Bull why don't you and Holly stop in at the farm some weekend, I'd love to have you guys.
Have Holly send me a PM and we'll try to hookup over one of the late winter Saturdays....I do a pretty fair job of reheating some of KFC's finest Teri
Old 01-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Chickie View Post
Bull why don't you and Holly stop in at the farm some weekend, I'd love to have you guys.
Have Holly send me a PM and we'll try to hookup over one of the late winter Saturdays....I do a pretty fair job of reheating some of KFC's finest Teri
We will do that!
Old 02-19-2008, 07:39 PM
Whitetail

Default harrisburg show

Ralph & Vicki were in Harrisonburg Va at a Sport Show this past weekend Feb 15-17. On their website it said Harrisburg Va. It was in Harrisonburg Va not to be confused with Harrisburg Pa. I have been to many Hunting Shows in my life but this was my most enjoyable ever! Ralph and Vicki were great! A show I'll never forget.