Go Back   Archer's Choice Media Forums > Misc Forums > Equipment

Old 02-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Caribou

Yeah, $34. I wish I could've bought more.

"I suppose it's the way of hunters. We are very odd fellows." ~ Peter Hathaway Capstick
Old 02-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Muley

does Dick's carry Ameristep/Non-Typical?? My store here doesn't carry any of their products and I just checked their online store and the only Ameristep product they even carry was the bow & gun hoist rope.

Curious to know who has them for $34 bucks, can't be the non typical aluminum rapid rails, that be a sure steal, that is WAY below master distributor pricing!

They have the hunter's view ladder sticks there for cheap, but they are steal, not aluminum.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Caribou

Was that $34 per section or a set of 3? Also as said above use the lineman belt feature on your safety harness, makes life much easier. Alot of times I'll screw in an extra step next to the top rung of my ladder while hanging my stands so you have both feet on something and with the lineman's belt it leaves your hands free to set your stand properly.

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!