Old 01-31-2008, 09:09 AM
Moose

Default Turkey wings

What do you do with yours? If you throw them away please save them for me. I will pay for shipping.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:15 AM
Elk

I will remember that! Does anyone have an extra beard they'd mail to me? My last one I kept the fan and my buddy wanted to start a "beard board" (barnwood with turkey beards stuck to it) so I left my beard in the house for him and someone threw it away. Long story short, since he never did anything with a beard board and someone threw way my beard I need an extra one to mount with my fan. It's empty without the beard. I would like it to be at least 8" as the one I lost was 9.5". I will keep wings if I get one this Spring. I usually take a feather or two to use in my hats but will keep them in tact if I know you want them. The ones here are Rio Grande's. Is that okay?

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 01-31-2008, 09:19 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Hunter View Post
I will remember that! Does anyone have an extra beard they'd mail to me? My last one I kept the fan and my buddy wanted to start a "beard board" (barnwood with turkey beards stuck to it) so I left my beard in the house for him and someone threw it away. Long story short, since he never did anything with a beard board and someone threw way my beard I need an extra one to mount with my fan. It's empty without the beard. I would like it to be at least 8" as the one I lost was 9.5". I will keep wings if I get one this Spring. I usually take a feather or two to use in my hats but will keep them in tact if I know you want them. The ones here are Rio Grande's. Is that okay?
Yeah any turkey is fine. I want the feathers to fletch my traditional arrows. The bones to try and make some calls.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Elk

Would you prefer I cut the feathers off at the quill and send them to you then? No potential for rotting that way and save some on dry ice or anything like that. Plain feathers would be really easy.

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 01-31-2008, 04:59 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Hunter View Post
Would you prefer I cut the feathers off at the quill and send them to you then? No potential for rotting that way and save some on dry ice or anything like that. Plain feathers would be really easy.
That would be fine too.
Old 01-31-2008, 05:27 PM
Caribou

remind me after this season is over and i'll send ya mine if i get some....usually i send them to an online buddy for wingbones, but i don't think he'd mind sharing....
Old 01-31-2008, 05:51 PM
Moose

If I get birds this year, it'll cost you WAY MORE than shipping!!!! lol

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com