Old 03-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Whitetail

Default Teaser Bear Photo's

Hi all,
Been a couple of years since I've posted on the site. Watched wild TV yesterday and saw Ralph and Vicki and got me inspired again. Glad to be back, thought I'd post some photo's to get you in the bear hunting mood. 3 months to go and the bears here in Manitoba will be out and about.
I have hunted bears of and on since 1989 and in the past couple of years been working and guiding and couldn't hunt myself. BUT GOING THIS SPRING!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Musk Ox

Any of those look to be a shooter. I hope you get the biggest blonde.

I wish I was going this spring but I have not made any plans and by now most places should be booked if they are any good at it.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Whitetail

Thumbs up Bear hunting

I wish I was going this spring but I have not made any plans and by now most places should be booked if they are any good at it.[/QUOTE]

Give Miss Ann Snihor a call if you want she's a great elderly lady whom owns Trapper Mikes Outfitting in Northern, Manitoba. (Thompson). 204-677-3563. She may have an opening.
It's a small business she has kept with her son since her husband passed away in 2004. The food served is excellent ! Hunting from stand over baits. A black bear from their site 2 years ago went 7 "10" as seen in bear hunter mag in the advertisments.

Cheers
Old 03-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Bighorn

nice bears
Old 03-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Whitetail

Hey Bow Drawn, I sent you a PM!

As I said in your PM, we still have some openings - and think we're pretty good at it as well!!

Give me a call and we'll set something up.

Russ - Adrenaline Outfitters
Old 03-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Whitetail

Default Adrenaline Outfitters

Hi Russ,

Just checked out your web site Nice! I see you have a camp at Setting Lake what a beautiful area. I was the Detachment Commander in Wabowden in 2006 to 2007 and hunted that area for bear. Up by Sasiqu Rapids and down at Clarke lake. In the back logging roads I had some beautiful color phase bears hitting my baits at the time on the West side of Setting Lake.

If you ever need a hand for guiding etc let me know always looking for new adventures. My email is murphy12@mymts.net I've hunted bear since 89 and been guiding since 2003 for Trapper Mikes Outfitting ( Thompson & Sunset Eagle Outfitters Leaf Rapids ). I'm posted in Winnipeg

Cheers
Chris
Old 03-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Bighorn

Ya awesome webite Russ,I loved going through the all the pics and video you have on there.

timba