Old 02-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Musk Ox

Congrats on the new bow Whacky.

Now that the new line up of Mathews bows are finally hitting the dealers I might be looking into one or two myself for the year. I might have to sell one of my older bows to make room for a new one.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Muley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow Drawn View Post
Congrats on the new bow Whacky.

Now that the new line up of Mathews bows are finally hitting the dealers I might be looking into one or two myself for the year. I might have to sell one of my older bows to make room for a new one.
BD....I hear ya. I think I'm going to order a Carbon Element (the CRX needs company) this week..lolol! What Mathews you going to get? I shot Mathews for years and still love them. I owned 2 m6's last year. To date the Monster 6, for me, is the most accurate bow I've ever had. Too bad they don't draw as nice as they shoot. I hear they are a little better this year. You going spring bear hunting this year? Take care!

Norm
2 many broadheads 2 list
James 1:1-4
Old 02-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Musk Ox

Quote:
Originally Posted by whacky View Post
BD....I hear ya. I think I'm going to order a Carbon Element (the CRX needs company) this week..lolol! What Mathews you going to get? I shot Mathews for years and still love them. I owned 2 m6's last year. To date the Monster 6, for me, is the most accurate bow I've ever had. Too bad they don't draw as nice as they shoot. I hear they are a little better this year. You going spring bear hunting this year? Take care!

Norm
Yea I'm a Mathew's fan boy LOL. I've owned a few other makes but pretty much kept the Mathews going. I owned the M6 and it was a great shooter. I sold it once I shot the M7 and bought the M7. I have not shot the the MR series yet and like you that is all I have heard that they are easier to draw and handle much better than the first Monster's. I did try the Z7 Magnum and I have been breaking it in since I bought it a week ago now.
I have not commited to going with some friends due some stuff going on at home. Maybe if things get turned around there if not maybe a pronghorn trip out west again would be fun.
You going this spring instead of the fall bear trip?
Old 02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Muley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow Drawn View Post
Yea I'm a Mathew's fan boy LOL. I've owned a few other makes but pretty much kept the Mathews going. I owned the M6 and it was a great shooter. I sold it once I shot the M7 and bought the M7. I have not shot the the MR series yet and like you that is all I have heard that they are easier to draw and handle much better than the first Monster's. I did try the Z7 Magnum and I have been breaking it in since I bought it a week ago now.
I have not commited to going with some friends due some stuff going on at home. Maybe if things get turned around there if not maybe a pronghorn trip out west again would be fun.
You going this spring instead of the fall bear trip?
BD

I'm going fall bear hunting as always in Ontario. In fact a buddy of mine is coming with me and he is from Ohio. Goog talking with you and I hope and pray all the things going wrong at home turn around for you! Take care Sir!

Norm
2 many broadheads 2 list
James 1:1-4