Old 09-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Whitetail

Question Have you tried the NAP Spitfire Gobbler Getters yet?

Hi Ralph & Vicki,

I'm trying to choose a new broadhead for turkeys. I'm torn between two broadheads and since you two primarily use NAP broadheads I'm hoping you could provide me with some insight. I'm concidering either the NAP Spitfire Gobbler Getter or the standard NAP Spitfire. I was curious if you have tried the Gobbler Getters? Did you like them and why? Did prefer them over the standard Spitfires or other broadheads you have used on turkey hunts?

Thanks in advance,
Joe
Old 10-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Muley

Ranger....Ok I have to admit I just like the regular Spitfires, they are totally awesome and put down turkeys like they were sparrows>>>>LOL! just kidding! Stick with your Spitfires, if you want you can use some of your older ones and round the tip off to cause more shock but always use new blades with them. Hope that helps.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Caribou

A lesser know brand has proven flawless for me for many year. I use 4 fixed blade Magnus blades. Nice thing is it you wack up 3 broad heads; send them back to Magnus and they send you free replacements!

George Johnson, Ladder 157
Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157
Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Old 10-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Whitetail

Thank you Ralph!