Old 09-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Black Bear

Default What Gives????

Last year at this time, this site was hopping and all was great. Of all the forums on hunting out there, I personally enjoy this one the most as all are civil with each other and egos seem to be checked at the door. But, this year the site has been too quiet.

C'mon people, bring it back to what it used to be!
Old 09-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Caribou

Send a message via Yahoo to Cherokeechass

where's Rick and York and everyone else for that matter?
Old 09-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Musk Ox

I'm almost ready to throw in the towel........

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Caribou

Yeah I've noticed many of the regulars are MIA as well.....

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 09-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Musk Ox

Did they go over to facebook or my camospace or something like that and not hang here too? Personally I could care less about going on to this sites.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Bighorn

I'm freinds with york on facebook and I think he's been working lots.I've been hunting for the last 6 days andhaven't seening nothing but a doe
Old 09-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Moose

I agree we got to get everyone back together on here. And of course some new ones!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:19 AM
Black Bear

You know what would help get this place hopping? I think if Ralph and Vicki would start responding to posts on here on their show with responses like "Air Force Hunter, in response to your statement on Archers Choice Media Forum, Talk is cheap let's see results!" and then laughing, the activity on this forum would shoot up.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Caribou

AF, not a bad idea but I think it might be hard to keep pace with the fourm. Ok take this post for example. This thread was started about 2 days ago, and currently R+V are in the Yukon. Figure it will be at least a week before Vicki would get back and I think it is several weeks before Ralph returns. Assuming they both would be available to film a reply to this post the 1st of October. it would then take some time -- say a week (I'm guessing here) to edit into a show. After the show is put together and then sent to the Outdoor Channel it would be at least another couple weeks before it would air. So for a single reply to a thread that was started in mid September it would be at least the first part of November before it would actually hit the air. I'm not trying to bash your idea, I actually think it would great to have that kind of interaction with forum members, but I don't think it would be an efficient way of keeping in touch with active members. I think we all need to spread the word about the ACM forum when we visit other boards, don't be aggressive or rude but just suggest they take a look around and see if they like it....I'm guessing most will.

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 09-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Black Bear

I am not saying specifically respond to threads posted, but throwing out one of the forum members names and talking a little smack or even kudos on game taken that is posted on the forum (even if not timely due to constraints). It would work wonders to get the word out to others who watch the show.