Old 07-31-2009, 09:45 AM
Antelope

Sorry to say this Vikki, but they will give him credit "in-store" on the spot same day. You can make him leave it home, but he may just come back with another one ... ask my wife, I know I did Hope you have a great time there...sorry I'll miss it, but someone scheduled our family reunion for this weekend...guess it's better than scheduling it for the first week in November !!!!!!
Old 08-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Elk

We actually got a couple days of rain!!!!! IT was a very hot July here, over 100 for over 40 days!!! The rain was great!!!!! What an event!!!!!!

How was Richfield? Hope they treated you real well, they always treated me right!!!!!!

Who went?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Muley

We {bear1 & bear2} made it to Richfield on Sunday. Ralph & Vicki had a very nice seminar. Ralph only got in trouble with Vicki 1 or 2 times. To say the least you get what you see ! If the whole outdoor industry would take a page from their book we would all be better off. In our business we meet many hunters & very few are as grounded as they are. We thank them including R.J. for being who they are.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Whitetail

My family and I made it on Sunday also, and I have to agree with Bear2. It was a very good seminar. My little girl didn't want to sit still during it, but she's 4 so I expect as much. On the other hand my 9 year old son listened intently. He said that he learned a lot, and was glad that he got to go. I usually DVR the shows so that we can watch them together. My wife and daughter don't watch many hunting shows, but they don't miss yours. My son thinks you both are great, and was elated when Vicki told him to tell Ralph to quit talking and sign his poster and DVD. He told me later that he was so nervous that he could barely talk when he was talking to Ralph. My daughter (who was born with a profound bilateral hearing loss) kept signing all the way home about bow hunting, and people from the TV. Yours is the only hunting show she watches. My wife and I were also glad to meet both of you in person. I was amazed at how grounded you two are, and how success hasn't gone to your head. Thank you both for the great memory, and putting the smile on two more young kids.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Antelope

Thanks everyone!!
We met a whole bunch of great people up in Richfield, WI at the Cabela's last weekend and really enjoy it!! RJ ran around the store feeding fish and playing all of the video games, but he had fun!! LOL!!
All of the 'Outfitters' (employees) were great as well!! They were all very helpful and always asking if we needed anything!
As we said in the seminar, we are having fun and when that stops, we will stop!! But as for now, we are aving A LOT OF FUN!!
Vicki C
Old 08-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Whitetail

Thumbs up

Both of you did a great job with the presentation and with the meet n greet. Seeing the action off the camera was very entertaining, and Ralph had me in tears of laughter a few times. Learned some very good techniques and general information. I must say, I was very impressed. My lil guy was very excited to have your names on his camo hat. Your dedication to the kids and women of this sport will definately have a major impact in the years to come. Pleasure meeting you two. Keep it up and keep it fun.

Rob W.