Old 01-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Bighorn

Default artic sheild

I went to a gun show this weekend and there was some atric sheild stuff there.they had a set up were you stick this boot cover over your shoes or boots and then they dump dry ice over your foot.The temp is -110 degrees C and your boots aren't even cold after 5min of being in there.There was a guy I know bought just a pull over and went out hunting coyotes yesterday moring and it was -25.All he had was a undershirt on underneith and said he wasn't cold at all and he was out for 4 hours.

seems like really good cold waether stuff.

timba
Old 01-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Black Bear

That sounds pretty good. But when I think of being in the cold for long periods of time I would have to get Ravens Wear. I know it is expensive but anything worth while is.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by timba View Post
I went to a gun show this weekend and there was some atric sheild stuff there.they had a set up were you stick this boot cover over your shoes or boots and then they dump dry ice over your foot.The temp is -110 degrees C and your boots aren't even cold after 5min of being in there.There was a guy I know bought just a pull over and went out hunting coyotes yesterday moring and it was -25.All he had was a undershirt on underneith and said he wasn't cold at all and he was out for 4 hours.

seems like really good cold waether stuff.

timba

That sounds like good stuff!