Old 01-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Bighorn

Yes... thanks. I'll change my pants now.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Musk Ox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM_Vicki View Post
Ralph is going back up this fall with only his bow on a float trip for the bruin!! I will be hunting elk in Colorado while he is floating towards big brown bears!!!! I think maybe next year I'll try again with my Hoyt! Who knows!!
Thanks. I sure wish you both some needed luck on your quests. neither hunt is an easy hunt. I talked to Fred Eichler after his encounter with the bruins on a float boat trip in Alaska and he was still coming unglued reminiscing about it months later.

I know some real bowhunting Elkaholics that live out there and the stories are incredible, hey have a blast.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Caribou

Send a message via Yahoo to TxStarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rick View Post
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Vicki's coming to Colorado for an elk hunt? Vicki's coming to Colorado for an ELK HUNT!!

I need to get new Camo! I can't be seen in the stuff I have! That is SO LAST YEAR!

MY HAIR!!! OMG MY HAIR!!!

I need to polish my boots! I'll need to shower!

ACK!! MY NAILS!!!

OMG!!! I need to clean up the highways!

How much time to I have? I'll need to get banners made up... Where am I gonna get a marching band? Would a parade be too much? I'll have to arrange for security...

Ok... maintain... maintain... we can do this...

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

You are such a freaking girl! Now, on to the important stuff: VICKI!!! Where can I get a shirt like the one you were wearing on the show this week?!?!?!? The black t-shirt that says "I hunt like a girl." You know the one. And does it come in sizes larger than 0?

Sigh. Now back to Colorado Rick being girly.
-- Lucille Ball
Old 02-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Antelope

Hey TX Starr! The shirt is a Scent-Lok shirt and I think you can go onto their website and order it!! They also make a gray one with a whitetail on deer on it!!

Rick - LOL! I am glad Monie was able to get you back under control!! You were kind of freaking me out, in a stalking kind of way! LOL!! Don't worry, I didn't call the police!! Behave now!! (I know Never! :d)
Old 02-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Bighorn

I was just havin a bit of fun in my own, strange sort of way.

I can just see Star gagging as she read that, and if everyone else got a giggle... well... that's all I was after.

No stalker here. Just really happy I might get to see my state and my favorite big game animal on TV is all.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Elk

Vicki, did you hear about the parade and clowns he has planned for ya?????
I think he'll be there, but, I have it from a reliable source he'll be in chains and handcuffed to one of the elephants!!!!! You should be safe!!!!! Cheri and Cale will be behind him with their bows, ready to subdue him if the elephant can't!!!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Caribou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rick View Post
I was just havin a bit of fun in my own, strange sort of way.

I can just see Star gagging as she read that, and if everyone else got a giggle... well... that's all I was after.

No stalker here. Just really happy I might get to see my state and my favorite big game animal on TV is all.
Gagging?!?!!? I'll have you know that the only thing that makes me gag is romance movies. ICK!!! I am girly at times but, to my husband's eternal sadness, never that girly!!! Hmmm . . . wonder if that was the problem with the other guys I dated, they were looking for girly.
-- Lucille Ball
Old 02-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Caribou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACM_Vicki View Post
Hey TX Starr! The shirt is a Scent-Lok shirt and I think you can go onto their website and order it!! They also make a gray one with a whitetail on deer on it!!

Rick - LOL! I am glad Monie was able to get you back under control!! You were kind of freaking me out, in a stalking kind of way! LOL!! Don't worry, I didn't call the police!! Behave now!! (I know Never! :d)
Thanks Vicki!!! I was mooning over that shirt!!! (okay, okay, Ralph was kinda cute too!!).
-- Lucille Ball