Old 11-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Caribou

Send a message via Yahoo to Cherokeechass

Welcome NS always glad to meet new people!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Elk

welcome, ns!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Bighorn

Hey glad you decided to come in!

Welcome.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Muley

Send a message via AIM to nova scotia

Thank you very everybody. yes im one of those lobster fisherman from the maritimes(strong back and weak mind LOL) ower season just got started yesterday an was allowed to start hauling at midnight weather aint all that good this time of year an most days are not safe but its just a 6 month season(nov 24 to end of may) so you got to go as much as you can to make your living plus I think its in ower blood but the news we got when we got in to sell wasnt what we wanted to hear 3$ a pound less than half what we got for them last year so for all you guys an gals there in the states you should I hope get them pretty cheap so eat um up LOL thats what we get straight off the boats what thay end up by the time thay get to a table would probly scare us witch aint fair the byers are ripping us fisherman off and the consumers to.So I guess im one of them guys that fish for a living and live to hunt other than being a lobster fisherman when im not lobstering im hunting iv never been on a guided hunt before but iv hunted everything we have here in nova scotia with my bow bear deer moose I also do alot of hunting with my dogs I have 2 beagles that I take rabbit hunting and a chesse that I us for geese and ducks and hes not a bad dog for flushing pheasants gets alittle tired after a couple hours but so dont I at 44 years old LOL .I shoot a reflex super slam with my ted nug arrows 85 thunder heads and with that set up I watched the bear die the last 3 years used to shoot hoyts great bows but little to pricey find my reflex just as good a bow plus leave a little money in my pocket now mathews dont get me started on the mathews i used to own LOL
Old 11-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Elk

Hey NS!

Great to have you here! Stick around and enjoy all the entertainment that abounds here!

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 11-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Muley

Yes sir just getting used to this computer thing I watch the archers choice tv hunts all the time pretty cool hunts .Whats ralphies drawl around a 23 24 inch arms dont look long enough to drawl a bow LOL
Old 11-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Muley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybowhntr View Post
New Members from Nova Scotia that lobster hunt MUST send existing members a lobster!!!!

You will find that in the small print when you sign up and agree to the forum rules, Right Monie?????
for 3$ a pound you are getting them for free LOL
Old 11-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Elk

Wow you are getting ripped!!!! That is one tough and dangerous job you do!!!! I would gladly pay you triple what you get at the dock if you send me some!!!! PM me for my address.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:54 AM
Caribou

nice to meet ya