This is my fav! LOL.
Nevermind....pic failed.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Caribou

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmcntry View Post
This is my fav! LOL.
Nevermind....pic failed.
If you're trying to link in one of my pictures, I don't think Picassa allows it. It sucks but I hate having pictures on multiple sites and Picassa makes it SOOO easy to upload there and I have gobs of free space to use!

Let me guess the pic, was it the one with my buddy holding the mink by the tail?! He's a piece of work! He didn't shoot it, we'd just come back from waterfowl hunting and grabbed the .22 to run the line.

I got a sweet pic of him in his boxers and a suede, wool-lined vest the night we dealt with a skunk. That's all he wore on the way home, I SOOOO hoped he'd get pulled over! I'll add it to the trapping album!

"I suppose it's the way of hunters. We are very odd fellows." ~ Peter Hathaway Capstick
Old 01-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Black Bear

Yep, it was that one with the thumbs up! LMAO.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Black Bear

Nice vest, lmao!!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Caribou

He's 25 and he gets so excited when we get something it's like having a 12 year old running the line with you! haha

When we got that first yote, he brought it over and I was in my basement. I heard my garage door open and slam shut, the sound of him running through my garage and down my steps, I turned around and he burst through the door, ran over and high fived me so hard he about broke my wrist, all the while yelling 'WE GOT A COYOTE!! WE GOT A COYOTE!!"

"I suppose it's the way of hunters. We are very odd fellows." ~ Peter Hathaway Capstick