Old 08-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Caribou

Send a message via Yahoo to Cherokeechass

I never was any good at basketball. Now softball and volleyball-a different story! Tim don't be cuttin on Phelps-he's a good role model around these parts for the kids.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Bighorn

uhoh...

Tim did it now!

RUN TIM!!!! RUN!!!

I call dibs on his stand while he's runnin!
Old 08-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Caribou

Chass, wasn't slammin' Phelps, I agree he is a great athlete. I was trying to be sarcastic, as in all the wrestlers are more popular that Phelps...oviously not the case. Sorry

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 08-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Elk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebrhuntress View Post
my kids would have put in soccer-they call 'em grass fairies around here
My 6 yr old swore the Tooth Fairy was a guy because of that stupid Santa Clause 2 or 3 movie. I finally had to explain to him that it was just a movie and make believe, further that I had just called the Tooth Fairy about the tooth he lost that night and it was a girl!

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 08-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Antelope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPOSSETIM View Post
C'mon Jeff you go to Byron, and you don't wrestle? Dang, when are you pumkin pushers gonna learn, wrestling is the real sport! That's why you can never find it on the olympics! They know if they show it, everyone would watch it, and none of the other events would get any coverage.....Phelps who? I'm tellin ya it's a conspiracy!!!
Oh how true. In high school the wrestling team I was on could beat our basketball team in a game even after we had a two hour practice and with us wearing sweats so we could keep our weight down. Don't even get me started on soccer.