Go Back   Archer's Choice Media Forums > Misc Forums > Trading Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2008, 09:12 AM
Caribou

Default Misc. big size hunting clothing for sale

I have a lot of Misc. camo clothing I'd like to get rid of. It's all mossy oak and in big sizes (mostly 3/4x) I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet and I have a ton of stuff I never wear anymore. Long/short sleeve tshirts, turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks. 2 sets of rain gear, Scentlock pants (I think I have a jacket too but haven't found it yet.) Also a 2 coats, 1 is a medium weight with a zip out liner. The other is a faily heavy waterproof saddlecloth parka. Most of this stuff is about 5 years old but hasn't been worn in the past few years. It is all in good shape, the outer garments are not faded at all but the tshirts have faded some from washing. If you are interested or looking for something let me know and I'll give you a price.

Thanks

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!