Old 07-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Musk Ox

Summit Viper SS or the Summit Razor SS for climbing because of the comfort, secure safety, and quiet.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Elk

I like my River's Edge deluxe ladderstand. I have a Gorilla Grayback climbing stand that is quite handy, I am also using a Strongbuilt tripod that is quite comfortable. The net seating in the Gorilla climber is comfy in that it gives a little as I sit but I do use a seat cushion it that one.

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 07-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Antelope

I really like my large Rivers Edge strap on stands and also my ground blinds so I can take the kids with.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:36 AM
Whitetail

chippewa wedge loc
Old 07-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Caribou

Send a message via Yahoo to TxStarr

I don't do climber stands but have one ladder stand. It's okay but nowhere near as comfortable as a ground blind with a rolling office chair!!

Will has two climber stands that he loves and has fallen asleep in several times. A Summit 180 and a TreeLounge. He says the Tree Lounge is heavy to pack in but he usually puts it up in the back and leaves it all season so it is no problem since he is packing it in on a 4-wheeler!!! I got the TreeLounge for him right after we got married so it is about 9 years old. Hmmm ... gotta ask him if he is still using it. But I know he is using the Summit b/c that is what he was hunting out of when he got his big deer last season. And he says that if the stand had not been so comfortable, he would have been down and gone before the deer showed up!
-- Lucille Ball
Old 07-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Whitetail

I love my ameristep patriot stand. Its from a couple years ago. I'm gonna get one of the new non-typicals this year. With that and a set of rapid rails, I would be willing to race any one up a tree with them using a climber.