Old 06-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Musk Ox

Default This week's show...

Has some interesting characters hunting some FREAKIN BIG DEER!

All I'm gonna say is...WAY TO GO GUYS/GALS!

Scott, that things a pig!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Parent of a Marine
Old 06-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Caribou

DEFINITELY an awesome show!

"I suppose it's the way of hunters. We are very odd fellows." ~ Peter Hathaway Capstick
Old 06-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Musk Ox

Not bad for a couple of rookies It was only my third time in front of the camera (that was obvious) and Brian34's second time running the camera. We used every second of our 4 hours of experience together to get that hunt on film.

We definitely hit the ground running.....the night before was our first hunt together. We had a buck chasing a doe by us before we could get in the stand. By the time that night was over, we had filmed 8 or 9 different buck encounters...including a nice 9 point that bedded down right under us.

I sure can't wait for this season to start. Brian and I plan on spending as much time as possible in the woods. The woods are full of bucks just itchin' to be a TV Star

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Caribou

Quote:
Originally Posted by firediver View Post
Not bad for a couple of rookies It was only my third time in front of the camera (that was obvious) and Brian34's second time running the camera. We used every second of our 4 hours of experience together to get that hunt on film.

We definitely hit the ground running.....the night before was our first hunt together. We had a buck chasing a doe by us before we could get in the stand. By the time that night was over, we had filmed 8 or 9 different buck encounters...including a nice 9 point that bedded down right under us.

I sure can't wait for this season to start. Brian and I plan on spending as much time as possible in the woods. The woods are full of bucks just itchin' to be a TV Star
You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go deer hunting!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:20 PM
Bighorn

AHH I woun't get to see it till next week,this week was the hog hunting.

I can't wait to see it now.

timba
Old 06-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Black Bear

I'm upset. I accidentally deleted it on my dvr. It stinks.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Caribou

It was a great show. Nice buck Firediver. Someday I hope to drop one like that. Congrats on getting your first one on film.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Moose

Scott and Brian great job! That buck was huge!!!! It looked big on your hero shots but on video it looked even bigger! You guys have your work cutout for this year. But then again you live in Illinois.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Whitetail

Quote:
Originally Posted by firediver View Post

Watched the show.....keep up the good work!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Antelope

Seen the show the other night. CONGRATS on getting your first on tape and a monster at that. If you don't mind me asking what was the score on that brute?