Old 06-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Whitetail

Default Ralph was that bigfoot?

When I wake up in the mornings and start getting ready for work the first channel I check out is wild tv. So on (tuesday or wednesday morning) not sure now, I saw an episode that I'm quite sure was archers choice where you were talking about trail cams, and saw footage that even you wouldn't explain (looked like a sasquatch) probably a good explanation for it but thats what it looked like.
IF that WAS one of your episodes, can I draw your attention to a thread I started in the archers choide section of this forum, if it wasn't then I apologize and will try not to watch when not quite awake.

thanks for any response.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Caribou

Jer- bear sorry we didn't mean to come across negatively on the other post. I think Ralph is out of town right now, I'm sure he'll reply as soon as he gets back to the studio. Happy Hunting!

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 06-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Musk Ox

I think you're referring to another archery/bowhunting TV show called Easton Bowhunting with Fred Eichler. At the end of his bear stalking show he showed a very very small clip of something resembling a bigfoot that was shot by a trail cam. I'm I right!
Old 06-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Whitetail

Ya thats right. I apologize for the mix up guys. Now I wonder if this other guy Fred has a website, I still wanna see that again.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Musk Ox

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer-bear View Post
Ya thats right. I apologize for the mix up guys. Now I wonder if this other guy Fred has a website, I still wanna see that again.
www.fulldrawoutfitters.com is where you can reach Fred at.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Muley

Default big foot?

i think i need to catch one for a pet.......altho you probley have to pick up after them when you take them for a walk........