Old 01-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Muley

Default Mirage Outfitters

I watched an episode of you guys hunting with Mirage...Loved the show so much I went.

Had a great hunt,,,trip of a lifetime.

they sure took good care of us.

Dont feel bad Ralph your not the only one that uses the little bags in the Otter...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_46685c67e800c0d6b0d2a776211f6272.jpg (87.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg archers choice 101.JPG (81.6 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by rodney482; 01-08-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Antelope

Great bulls!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Musk Ox

I also used the lil' bag(s) on my way to Mirage's Clearwater Camp. I have never gotten sick before on a plane and I definitely made up for lost time on the flight from the main lodge to camp.

All I had to eat all day was a few chocolate chip cookies at the lodge while we got our permits.

There was a good side to the story though........as I chucked the cookies into the bag, the chocolate chips would get stuck in my teeth. Believe me, there was plenty of chocolate to "sweeten" my breath.

I knew I was in trouble 15 minutes into the flight. I've never been on such a rough flight......plus the plane smelled like a dumpster. They must have made a garbage run recently.

I stripped down to a t-shirt and even pulled my sweatpants up to my knees in an attempt to cool down. I then concentrated on my breathing and tried to sync my breaths with the ups and downs of the plane.

I still wasn't convinced that I was gonna' hurl......but grabbed a bag just in case. When I opened the bag, it was obvious that someone had already used it, dumped it out and put it back in the envelope.

THAT WAS ALL IT TOOK
Old 01-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Caribou

FD, you never told me that! haha I shouldn't laugh, I get car and seasick given the right conditions, I'm sure I would've tossed my cookies too...

haha! I just thought of something you LITERALLY "tossed your cookies"! haha

Great bulls by the way rodney!
Old 01-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Muley

Quote:
Originally Posted by firediver View Post
I also used the lil' bag(s) on my way to Mirage's Clearwater Camp. I have never gotten sick before on a plane and I definitely made up for lost time on the flight from the main lodge to camp.

All I had to eat all day was a few chocolate chip cookies at the lodge while we got our permits.

There was a good side to the story though........as I chucked the cookies into the bag, the chocolate chips would get stuck in my teeth. Believe me, there was plenty of chocolate to "sweeten" my breath.

I knew I was in trouble 15 minutes into the flight. I've never been on such a rough flight......plus the plane smelled like a dumpster. They must have made a garbage run recently.

I stripped down to a t-shirt and even pulled my sweatpants up to my knees in an attempt to cool down. I then concentrated on my breathing and tried to sync my breaths with the ups and downs of the plane.

I still wasn't convinced that I was gonna' hurl......but grabbed a bag just in case. When I opened the bag, it was obvious that someone had already used it, dumped it out and put it back in the envelope.

THAT WAS ALL IT TOOK
Too funny,,,,It was my buddy that used the bag,,,however I had to pee so bad I thought I would explode...

We hunted just past Clearwater at the Nasatopoca camp;;
Old 01-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Muley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
FD, you never told me that! haha I shouldn't laugh, I get car and seasick given the right conditions, I'm sure I would've tossed my cookies too...

haha! I just thought of something you LITERALLY "tossed your cookies"! haha

Great bulls by the way rodney!
Thanks,,,,It sure was fun
Old 01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Antelope

Glad I did not have to pull out that little bag, most of the dudes in my floatplane flight were eating some type of sandwich.

Did bag a great caribou - scored 404 net B&C

Met a few great people also

Don

Bou Two.jpg

s Choice.jpg
Old 01-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Muley

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunter54 View Post
Glad I did not have to pull out that little bag, most of the dudes in my floatplane flight were eating some type of sandwich.

Did bag a great caribou - scored 404 net B&C

Met a few great people also

Don

Attachment 29

Attachment 30
that is an awesome bou.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Caribou

Quote:
Originally Posted by firediver View Post

THAT WAS ALL IT TOOK
That's funny, the man of steel broke down......
Old 01-12-2008, 07:38 AM
Moose

Great Bulls!! Looks like Mirage is the place to be.