Old 01-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Bighorn

I'm hoping the wife will let me retire the old buckmaster bow and get a hoyt.Not much else I need got the new quad last month.

timba
Old 01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Black Bear

Send a message via MSN to mnsqueeze

I'm thinking of hunting moremoremore!!!! no really ., i am going to switch to the nap hell-razor., not sure if I'm going to stay with the 100 ., or go to the 125.,and maybe go to a heaver arrow . other then that .,I'm ready to go!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Black Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I switched from a Mathews SQ2 to a Hoyt Katera XL. I kept my Cobra Sidewinder sight, Thunderhead broadheads, Limbsaver stabilizer, and my Scott release. EVERYTHING else will be new.

I plan on shooting Beman ICS Hunter Elites and a Trophy Taker dropaway rest. I need to figure out a quiver yet, I'm not sure if I'm going with one by Hoyt, Tru-Glo, or what. Any recommendations?
I bought a fuse quiver with the quick release this year, WOW. One of the few things I know that I will not change this year. I may get a new bow, arrows, heads, rest, and sight but the quiver is not for sale.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Black Bear

Iím thinking that I will be shooting Hellrazors next season. And I might try different carbons next year too, not sure yet still looking around. Shot axis st this year, they hit hard but I was not crazy about the flight from them. Once season ends I will try to change some stuff to see if I can get them to fly the way I want to. Iím also looking at camo, looking at an open late season tree stand pattern. I want some thing like predator. So I figure that Iíll wait and see what comes out this year and take it from there.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Black Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
I will start off.

Keeping my Drenalin but also buying a Drenalin LD, plan on using the LD for target and hunting

I am going to be using the new MO camo. Nothing worng with break up just need some new clothes.

I am upgrading from Vortex Diamondbacks to Vortex Vipers ....These binos are great www.vortexoptics.com
for the $ they can not be beat.

I will be shooting FOB's instead of Blazers...I still love the blazers but the FOB's really stabilize my broadheads well.
www.starrflight.com

Everything else is staying the same.
Once you get your hands on that LD you might not want to shoot your drenalin. I just got my LD today and now Im thinking about getting ride of my apex7 and my dren. And just getting another LD, one for hunting and the other for 3-D. The only difference between them will be the let off 65 for 3-D. Well OK, maybe it will be black or blue.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Muley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
Careful now, don't hurt yourself.

I may get some more arrows. Probably 2 sets. I set for hunting and logs for 3D. I really should get a bow just for 3D, but I can't bring myself to spend the money. I'm in Hunter Class anyway.

I'll be picking up a range finder. I can't think of anything else at the moment. I usually use my stuff for a while before I get something new.

hmmm hey monie how about a new set of pants or overalls. Never know when you need a spare set.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Moose

I've got a spare...Buddy Bill is using it! lol

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com
Old 01-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Whitetail

looking into getting a Katera, I want a new rest too. A couple more treestands. And the thing i want the most is an attatchment for my video camera that put most all your controls (zoom, focus, record, etc.) on the pan handle of your tripod or tree arm.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis25 View Post
. And the thing i want the most is an attatchment for my video camera that put most all your controls (zoom, focus, record, etc.) on the pan handle of your tripod or tree arm.
Thats the first thing I want to get for our camera.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Caribou

VARIZOOM...........They are wonderful..makes your camera very easy to use in the tree or on a tripod.....