Old 05-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Whitetail

Default Arrow rests

Rlaph/Vicki

First love the show, you are a class act all the way

Secondly which arrow rest do you prefer and why
Old 05-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Caribou

Last I knew Ralph was shooting the NAP scissor rest, not sure about Vicki. THey should chime in before too long, they usually check the forum when they are in the studio. I shoot the NAP smartrest, I just like fall away rests for complete clearance. The smartrest also is very easy to set up and adjust.

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 05-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Muley

yes we are shooting the NAP sizzor rests and love them. it is a capture rest and drop away the total best of both worlds and this rest is on most of the POSSE's Hoyt bow too. SInce we started shooting these last season we have had no problems and they really have gone thru a lot of hard hunting, this rest has to be one of favorite in a longtime...I can tell you we also have shot the 360 rest and this is so simple and easy to set up and it will take a beating too.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Elk

what do you think of the Whisker Biscuit? A close friend of mine recommends it highly.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Caribou

It's a pretty good rest I shot it for quite a while. My only complaint was that it ate feathers, I know they've tried to improve that but I shoot a lot and I had to refletch my arrows a couple times a summer. You should look at the NAP 360 rest, it completely holds the arrow but doesn't beat up your fletchings!

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!