Old 04-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Musk Ox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rick View Post
I hope you guys are talking about the video and not something on the TV shows... I haven't been able to watch the shows. We did however purchase the Moose Mania Video, and the following comments are directed there:

I loved the comments prior to that shot between Ralph and Vicki.

"I'm just trying to make the most of your money." She says. I looked at Cheri the same way Ralph looked at Vicki.

Second... A gentleman I assume is their guide takes a long shot at a moose and DRILLS him in the rack... Right in front of Ralph. I laughed my bootie off... (believe me that was a lot of laughing). Not so much because the shot missed the mark, but because here's this big ol moose trotting off with a shaft at what looks like a perfect 90' angle to his body. He then stops and turns back like he's thinking "Man that was close... hey what's this sticking out of my head?" Then Ralph plants a Beman deep from about 20 yards.

The whole set up is comical.

If I missed my mark here, and it's the TV shows... forgive the intrusion.

For those that have yet to puchase the video... do it. I learned A TON!

I also learned a new use for a boat oar!
Sorry we are talking TV. Now I don't have the videos and you're making want the videos.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Bighorn

Oh you need to get it if you are an avid Moose hunter or just a nube like me. This one is good.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Caribou

I will be getting all of the videos sooner or later. Maybe they will put together an A/C pack where you can get them all at a reduced package price with additions coming as they are added. Hmmm.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:02 AM
Muley

I agree with her having ICE in her viens.............................almost all the time...just kidding honey!!!!!
I am very proud of her, we have climbed, crawled, froze, got soaked, been beat, soar and miserable but she still hangs in there. She is a trooper and I am glad we are a team.

OK that is enough kiss butt for me right now. Got to go!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Caribou

Ralph, I have to agree she is a trooper. I happened to see in one of the Bear N' Down videos when you were up in Canada on a hunt you were all taking an afternoon break and doing some fishing. Vicki was casting a line into the water and mentioning that it is just great place to be to catching some. In the shot she is wearing a short-sleeved vest and then it pans to the rest of the guys that are with her fishing and they are all bundled up and wearing long-sleeved heavy shirts and hats.

It just makes me think that the next time that I am out on a stand and just when I think that I've reached my limit, I'll hang in there a little bit longer because that it what you guys would do.