Old 04-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Musk Ox

Default Sharp Camcorder to give away

I have a Sharp Viewfinder Hi8 format camcorder that has been sitting on a shelf since I last used it in 2003. This camcorder has very little hours on it and I would like to give it to a young hunter that may normally not have a chance to film his/her own hunts....or anything else they want to.

I still need to locate the battery and charger, but I'm confident I will find them.
If not.....I'm sure they could be purchased for next to nothing.

If you know someone that could put this camera to good use.....send me a PM.

Here is the camera I have...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg viewcam.JPG (16.1 KB, 17 views)

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:13 AM
Muley

Send a message via Yahoo to ildeercamp

My 11 and 13 year old sons would love to have it they hunt and fish with me. I like to video memories of us in the field.

thanks
Old 04-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Elk

I have a friend of mine that hunts with his son quite a bit - It's "their" time. His son has become a decent bowhunter. The dad, me and another guy belong to Legacy Outfitters (a ministry focused on becoming better men, fathers, husbands, stewards of God's gifts, and leaving better legacies - We also use the the outdoors -hunting/fishing, etc) to reach people for Christ. The three of us (Me, the dad, and another guy) also started a Legacy Outfitters Focus Group (kind of a mini-church) where we get together for fellowship, sling arrows, maby a group hunt, techno hunt, etc. and then many times about a 30 minute devotional. It's a great ministry. Well his son just got started in our archery focus group. I know that his dad would love to catch some of those moments on videos. What greater cause than capturing the memories of a Christian man and his son. Just my .02. Let me know. God bless you for making that offer to get more kids into our heritage. What a great contribution.

I also know a guy named Tink Nathan (Tinks #69 scents) that started a ministry called bows and heroes where he takes wounded military and introduces them to archery. At the end of his work with them he gives them each a bow that people donate to him (usually used bows) but he might really like an opportunity to give a camera to an exceptionally special hero. If you'd like to go that route let me know and I'll get a hold of Tink and see if he can't give you a shout. God bless.

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak
Old 04-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Bighorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Hunter View Post
I have a friend of mine that hunts with his son quite a bit - It's "their" time. His son has become a decent bowhunter. The dad, me and another guy belong to Legacy Outfitters (a ministry focused on becoming better men, fathers, husbands, stewards of God's gifts, and leaving better legacies - We also use the the outdoors -hunting/fishing, etc) to reach people for Christ. The three of us (Me, the dad, and another guy) also started a Legacy Outfitters Focus Group (kind of a mini-church) where we get together for fellowship, sling arrows, maby a group hunt, techno hunt, etc. and then many times about a 30 minute devotional. It's a great ministry. Well his son just got started in our archery focus group. I know that his dad would love to catch some of those moments on videos. What greater cause than capturing the memories of a Christian man and his son. Just my .02. Let me know. God bless you for making that offer to get more kids into our heritage. What a great contribution.

I also know a guy named Tink Nathan (Tinks #69 scents) that started a ministry called bows and heroes where he takes wounded military and introduces them to archery. At the end of his work with them he gives them each a bow that people donate to him (usually used bows) but he might really like an opportunity to give a camera to an exceptionally special hero. If you'd like to go that route let me know and I'll get a hold of Tink and see if he can't give you a shout. God bless.

thats pretty awesome that people do things like that,Firedrive its great that you would give it to some that could really use it.

timba
Old 04-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Musk Ox

I think I've found a good home for it.

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Muley

that is very nice....
Old 04-17-2008, 02:16 PM
WiDoeMaker

Scott, You make me prouder of you every day my Brother!!!!! You're the BEST!!!!!! Wi-Doe