Go Back   Archer's Choice Media Forums > Hunting Forums > Archers Choice

Old 04-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Muley

Default Could be a Wisconsin cougar

A few months ago Wisconsin DNR officials checked on a reported cougar sighting in southern Wisconsin. Blood and urine samples checked out that the cougar was a male and also wild. There has been some speculation that the Chicago cougar may have been the same one. Too bad if it is.

Redeye
Old 04-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Black Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by timba View Post
What getting sued,if they wouldn't have shot it and it got a away every one would be why did they shoot it there are kids in the area.
PEOPLE DONT NEED A REASON TO SUE THE POLICE HERE. SAYING THE AMOUTNT OF SHOTS IT TOOK WAS EXCESSIVE.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Muley

Default too bad

its a shame if it is ...i dont know how far it will travel to find food&mate.....that seems a little far.....but its nice to see you never know what you could run into while your out in the woods....can you just see the officers face when the poor thing was corned and it started twards them .....last yr while shead hunting i swear i saw a couple of wild pigs.....looked around but still havent see them since.....i wish they didnt shoot it ..but im sure they didnt know what they were in for when they cornerd it.........