Old 03-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Antelope

Send a message via ICQ to yogi
Default Great Summer Planned

My wife and I just finalized our summer plans. Eat your heart out guys cuz we’re pulling out this weekend in our 5th Wheel to go ruff it for the summer months . Of course our opinion of roughing it may vary from others. We will be traveling with satellite TV so we won’t miss * The Archer’s Choice * and * The Choice * lol. We also travel with satellite internet so won’t be far from the computer either. OH – did I mention cell phone??? We’ll have that too .. lol. The only thing we won’t have is pesky neighbors. Although we are sure that we will have the * odd * un-announced visitor to our campsite, they will be a welcomed change. The visitor’s will include Elk, the odd moose, an occasional deer and I’m sure there will be more than one bear nosing around ( black’s & Grizzly’s ) as they are quite common in this area.

This will be my wife’s 1st year of hunting as she just obtained her * Hunter’s Ed Course * and this will be her first year of shooting instead of just watching. The reason for taking the summer off is to spend a lot of time practicing shooting and honing up her killer instincts. She really gave me the * what for and the how come * today for going to the local hunting store and not taking her … lol. She also is looking forward to learning how to shoot a bow ( let’s bow our head in prayer ) lol.

We will have our video camera and digital in tow so we will be able to get some good shots of the Alberta Wildlife in it’s best form. We will be scouting prior to the Spring Bear Hunt that begins on April 17th through May 15th, and scouting the rest of the summer preparing for the Fall Hunt. Our Archery Season begins August 25th for Elk, Moose and Deer. Our rifle season begins Sept. 17th for the same.

Once we get our camp set-up, we’ll be sure to take some pictures and share them with you.

I will be dropping in from time to time in between trying to get situated for our trip.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:08 AM
Moose

Now that sounds like fun!
Old 03-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Bighorn

that would awesome

timba
Old 03-20-2008, 12:21 PM
Caribou

Hey sounds like you sure have it all planned out, can't wait to see some pic's and hear some stories! have a great trip and be safe!

DOUBLE G OUTFITTERS
Old 03-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Black Bear

That sounds awsome. Let us know how it's going.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Elk

Uhmmmmmm, can I come?

I'll just be down here huntin hogs all summer. During my time off I'll be sweatin to death at the factory.

Kevin

Pro Staff: Bowtech, Alpen Optics, ThermaCELL, Hawglite, RedHawk Archery, StarrFlight Archery, ProString, Valkyrie Archery, Global Outfitters, Buck Bomb, Mossy Oak