Old 07-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Whitetail

Default Bear n' down DVD

I love your bear hunting DVD's. I think you both are great. can you tell me how to get older volumes of bear n down. I had #7 and just bought #8. They are both great and i am rabbid for the stuff. one of the coolest things i think you guys do with your dvd's is posting the range finder distances before the shot and the equipment list after the shot. on # 8 the equipment lettering is very small. other than that it was awesome and my boy and i have been watching you on tv. you guys inspire both of us! Planning a trip sometime soon. I might have missed it but do you do any bear hunting in ontario. Do you know any reasonable bear hunts for my boy and i that are drivable (lower province ontario) ? I live in Northern WI.

I"m not sure if you'll even get this but thank you!
we'll be watching and cheering you guys on!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Antelope

Welcome to the forum.

You can find all of the Bear N' Down DVDs in the shopping section.
https://www.archerschoicemedia.com/shop/bearndown.html
Old 07-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Whitetail

Default ty

ty for info!
Old 07-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Whitetail

Hey Steve,

Russ here from Adrenaline Outfitters. We may be able to help if your boy is between 12 and 18 years old. My partners and I have decided to start a program we call the 'Hunting Stimulus Package for Families'. Basically, for any adult booking a hunt with us, we offer them to bring a youth hunter along with them for free. There is more details on the thread in this forum titled "Free Youth Black Bear Hunts Available". We are in Manitoba, which is not an outrageous drive from Wisconsin (depending on where you live). My home is about 12 hours from Madison, and our 2 closest camps are about 3 hours from here. Check out our website for more details, if you have any more questions, ask me on this forum or email me direct at rmehling@steinbach.ca.

Russ Mehling - adrenalineoutfitters.ca
Old 07-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Bighorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinger View Post
Hey Steve,

Russ here from Adrenaline Outfitters. We may be able to help if your boy is between 12 and 18 years old. My partners and I have decided to start a program we call the 'Hunting Stimulus Package for Families'. Basically, for any adult booking a hunt with us, we offer them to bring a youth hunter along with them for free. There is more details on the thread in this forum titled "Free Youth Black Bear Hunts Available". We are in Manitoba, which is not an outrageous drive from Wisconsin (depending on where you live). My home is about 12 hours from Madison, and our 2 closest camps are about 3 hours from here. Check out our website for more details, if you have any more questions, ask me on this forum or email me direct at rmehling@steinbach.ca.

Russ Mehling - adrenalineoutfitters.ca
thats pretty awesome,a free youth black bear.

timba
Old 07-26-2009, 09:28 AM
Bighorn

Steve I had the the 7 and 8 dvds and this year order 1,2,3 dvd's and they are really good too.I'm going to try and get all the volumes.

timba