Old 06-13-2008, 07:21 AM
Bighorn

Default lumenocks

I just got 6 of they yesterday and tried them out last night shooting at the target and so far I have 2 that quit working and one I cliped with another arrow.When they did work it was awesome I could really see my arrows but for 10 bucks each I would like something that would last longer then 30min of shooting.Is there anything better?

timba
Old 06-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Moose

i've seen a couple...I can't remember the names. Yeah, those Lumenocks don't last long. It sucks you're having problems so soon after your purchase. I'll get you those names when I find them.

http://www.huntsd.net/

http://www.beesource.com/forums/index.php

http://www.purgatoryironworks.com
Old 06-13-2008, 10:01 AM
Elk

They're great when they work. I've had more trouble with them not working at all or when you don't need them on. Like when drawing back. You can make them pretty easy using the light replacements from lite up bobbers. They work better.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Caribou

if you go to lumenoks website, there is some FAQ's that help with the not lighting problems. Easton makes a lighted nock I think it's the Tracernock, I've heard good things about these but haven't shot them myself yet.

Don't miss the new epidsodes of ARCHERS CHOICE. Mondays at 10:00am, Tuesday at 6:00 am and Sundays at 12:00 est!!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Bighorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPOSSETIM View Post
if you go to lumenoks website, there is some FAQ's that help with the not lighting problems. Easton makes a lighted nock I think it's the Tracernock, I've heard good things about these but haven't shot them myself yet.

My buddy got those tracernocks yesterday and I got the lumenocks and we were shooting together last night and the lumenocks are brighter.He also had some that weren't working right.Maybe if we just keep them for hunting and not targets they will be all right.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Caribou

I used the luminocks for the first time this year. I lost two arrows after hitting branches. They lit until they hit the branches and then the jar turned off the lights and I ended up losing both arrows. At about $10 per arrow and another $10 per luminock they were expensive shots. I learned two things from these experiences. 1) Double check very carefully before the shot to make sure that there are no branches in the way. 2) Look for less expensive lighted nocks.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Musk Ox

I've been shooting Tracernocks for several months now and I haven't had any problems at all.

REAL PEOPLE.
REAL HUNTING.
REAL ADVENTURE.