View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Black Bear

This forum is unbelievable. i have known the entire crew at ACM since meeting them was my Christmas present when i was 14. Everyone there has bent over backwards to help me grow whether it was long talks with freddy about high school decisions or getting fishing tips from joe. gary helped me do a school project and Raplh and Vicki have always been so cool with letting me come over anytime to shoot bows at their house. As for the rest of this forum, everytime life throws a bump in the road is up on the hangout for advice and prayers are always sent. so for someont to ask if ANYONE on this forum is a hunter or a killer well im sorry to say that were all a family here. and yes a lot of us go on guided hunts and yes a lot of us just hunt our own land, but everyone here is a hunter, and killing is just what we do. Harvesting animals is our common bond and i will stand up for anyone on this forum who has shown commitment, respect and care for ACM...sorry if i offend anyone here but these are my 2 cents on this issue