This update just in on today Sunday with the Spring Turkey opener tomorrow, Monday. We can only hunt til noon here
* Today: A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
* Tonight: Showers this evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
* Tomorrow: Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
* Tomorrow night: Rain likely with a few thunderstorms. Low near 45F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
* Tuesday: Showers ending by midday. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s.
* Wednesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
* Thursday: Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
I really hate to miss the opening morning but what day would you go for opening week? I can only take one weekday off.