View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Caribou

I headed down to my blind last night, the walk is getting harder after sundays little storm, snows getting deep and loud, anyways after my little walk I looked around the tree pile where my blind was and it was still there. It was collapsed and covered with snow, but in one piece, only one broken rod. After about ten minutes and alot of noise i finnally got the snow off and it was set back up. I seen a couple of does moving off when I was rebuiding, so hard to tell what got spooked. The majority of the deer I seen were on the far side of the river, not much came near me, just a few does, and the wind switched on me and was iffy so they were a little on edge, but no snorting so that was good. No bucks last night, but now I know my blind is still intact and the wind will be right wed night, hopefully. OH did I mention it was cold out, -9, it wasn't too bad, I stayed pretty good until dark, by then I was ready to get to the pickup, I think I need some electric socks. This afternoon is up in the air yet my buddy and I might chech out a couple of different areas, let you know what we found tommorow.
SLICK TRICKS
APEX NITRUS SIGHT